Chapter 21

Recap : She isn't beautiful... He thought. She looks breathtaking...

Jonatha in all her glory looked at him. Her appearance was flawless. Her pale skin, black straight hair with light red highlights, brown eyes, soft pink lips and an hourglass shaped body.

He felt her through the bond, he felt everything she is feeling : happiness at being reunited, sadness and anguish at parting... Everything...

He gently pulled her into a hug, caressing her hair enjoying the feeling whilst it lasts. She looked at him and kissed her with every emotion he is feeling.

"Ahem" a voice broke them from their thoughts. They turned to see the female warlock looking in awe.

"Your bond is really strong and Jonatha you look gorgeous sweetie."
The lady warlock comments with a smile.

"Thank you Miss Ashlynn for your help." Jonatha replied

"Please accept this small amount for the services you rendered." Offered Jonathan

"Nonsense, I was happy to help, you don't need to pay any charges."

"Still Miss we don't want to exploit your hospitality."

"Fine I accept... Is there any secondary services you need? You could ask without hesitation, I am really happy to help."

"Actually, Madam can you create a magically enchanted ring for my love here which, when she puts will glamour her to look like before."
Jonathan asked

"Ofcourse Monsieur, wait here for a minute."

She returned shortly and gave them a beautiful ring... "Here"

They both thanked the warlock emmensely and the warlock smiled at them... It was a long time after she met Shadowhunters who respected warlocks rather then treating them interiorly.

______________Time Skip_____________

They both reached her house, both of them silent but not awkward silence, but a comfortable silence. His hand firmly on her waist... They both incredibly close.

Jonathan sighed sadly knowing he needed to leave, "I will keep in touch love, it's not a goodbye but you know I have to leave."

She looked at him," Stay with me tonight please, just once."

A small smile crept upon his face, "Of course."

She opened the door and headed upstairs, he followed.
"This is my room."

"It is elegant."

She went to change and came back to find him making home on her queen sized bed. She smiled and went to him and cuddled into him.

"I don't want you to leave..." She whispered sadly.

"I know, I don't want to either but I must." He whispered

"I love you" she said

"I know and I love you." He said

"Sleep... You look exhausted."
He kissed her forehead.

"I will protect you with whatever it takes... I promise you." Was the last thing she heard before drifting into a peaceful slumber.

************************************

A/N

Please vote and comment.
Thanx for reading...