Chapter Three

You're walking through your apartment; it's a sunny day and the light is shining through the large windows in your living area. You feel at peace, warm, safe. You wander down the hall, running your hands along the walls until a figure pins you against the wall. You gasp as your back hits the wall and your arms are pinned to the sides of your head. They collide their lips with yours and you immediately melt into the kiss. You feel like you know them, and you... enjoy the kiss. They grip your waist, pulling you closer to them as you slide your hands up and around their neck, pulling them closer as well. The kiss starts to get heated and the mystery person reaches behind you and opens the door to your bedroom. You continue the kiss, wandering over to your bed. They push you down on it and you feel them crawl on top of you. You pull apart after a moment and look up to see who it is, seeing that it is Scotty you've been kissing. He grins down at you and leans in for another kiss.

You gasp loudly, shooting up in your bed, grasping for your sheets. You wipe a cold sweat from your brow, darting your eyes around the room, looking for Scotty.

"I like Scotty," I mutter, finally realizing the truth. "Oh no, oh no, oh no" you repeat as you grab your phone and immediately call Zane. You glance at the clock and see that it is nearly one p.m.-- jeez, you slept in. Zane takes a while to answer, but he does.

"Zane!" You say, breathing rapidly as you jump out of bed and start pacing in your room.

"What?!" Zane responds, clearly annoyed.

"I like Scotty," You say.

"Okay... and?" Zane responds.

"What's that supposed to mean, the fuck?!" You respond.

"Exactly what you think it means, bitch, we knew this whole time!"

"What do you mean, you 'knew the whole time'?" you throw air quotes around the phrase.

"I mean, it's so obvious you two like each other, have you seen the way you two look at each other?"

"I don't look at him like anything," you defend.

"Oh, please! You two literally make bedroom eyes at each other all the time!"

"I literally have no clue what your talking about, but back to the main point! I think I like him, Zane, what do I do?"

"Ask him out!" He shouts through the phone.

"What?" I mutter awkwardly. "I've never asked a guy out before, this could be weird. What if it ruins our friendship?"

"Ask him on a date, Y/N, how else are you gonna get with him if you don't? And even if he doesn't like you-- which, why wouldn't he, you're amazing-- then so what? Me and Stassie are still friends." With that statement, you feel a rush of confidence and start to feel ready to ask Scotty out.

"Okay, okay, yeah! I-- I think I can do it!" You say.

"Yes! Text him, now!" Zane says. your phone starts buzzing again, indication you were getting a phone call. You look and see that it's David.

"Okay! I'm getting another call, so I'll talk to you later, Zane," You say.

"Alright, bye, baby girl,"

"Bye, Zane," You giggle through the words before ending the call and answering David's. You realize it's a FaceTime and fix your hair to be a little more presentable; knowing David, he's probably got his camera recording. You answer the call.

"Hey, what's up?" You say. You see David is sitting in his Tesla, and he doesn't have his camera for once.

"Hey!" David responds. "Come over,"