Levi x Scared Reader ~ Stormy

Quick A/N before we begin, the scared reader actually is afraid (or should I say, PETRAfied????) of thunder and lightning. Okay, enjoy!

~Chrissie-chan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and the rest of Squad Levi had just come back from an expedition. "Hey," your friend, Eren, called out to you. "Hey, Eren." "Nice work out there today, ____. You really seemed like you were in your element!"

"Thanks, Eren!" You blushed a little at his compliment. Your parents always taught you to be modest, until of course, they were killed by the titans a few years ago.

"And you know what?" Eren asked me. "I think the captain noticed too." Okay, that comment made your entire face go red. He knew about your crush on the squad leader, Levi. Sure, he was a little short and almost never smiled, but there was something about his sassiness and badass attitude that attracted you to him.

"You think so?"

"Oh, come on, ____. I saw how he looked at you earlier. He almost fell off of a tree because he was watching you and not the titans."

"He probably was worried I would screw up the expedition," you replied, knowing that Levi most likely didn't feel that way about you. You honestly didn't think Levi had feelings.

Suddenly, you felt something drip onto your face, then your arm, then your face again. "Huh, looks like it's raining," Eren said. "Yeah," you said back.

The two of you walked back to the dorms, Levi following behind you about 2 meters away. "Bye, Eren," you said when you got to his dorm. "See ya, ____." You heard the captain make his signature "Tch," as you said your goodbyes.

You walked behind your captain until you got to your room, which was evidently located directly to the left of Levi's. As you went into your room, you could have sworn you heard him mutter, "I can't believe she's friends with Jaeger."

You smiled a little, thinking it was just your imagination, and that it would be sweet if he actually said that.

The rain was coming down hard by now. I hope there's no thunder and lightning tonight, you thought to yourself.

You changed into your night clothes and crawled into bed. The rain outside was loud, but Levi's snoring was louder, even through the walls. He must look so vunerable when he sleeps, you thought.

Suddenly, a bright white light flooded your room and a loud crash rang in you ears. "Erh!" You squealed. Levi's snoring stopped to. Maybe he was waken up.

It happened again, except this time you squealed louder. It happened twice more, until you heard someone knock loudly on your door, scaring you because it sounded like the thunder.

You walk up and open it, to see Levi standing there in just his boxers. You made sure to look up at his eyes instead of his, well, you know.

"Can you keep it down, brat?" he said harshly, yet almost teasingly. "I'm trying to sleep."

Another crash of thunder. Without thinking, you cried out and fell into his arms. you nuzzled your face in his neck, tears pouring down your cheeks.

"____, are you afraid of thunder and lightning?" You looked up at him, your vision blurred by your salty tears. Slowly, you nodded, and nuzzled your head back into his neck.

"Ah," Levi sighed. "I see." Crash! You whimpered in his arms. "Would you like me to stay with you tonight?" he asked. You looked back up at him again and nodded.

He released you, took your hand, and led you to the bed. Both of you climbed in.

Crash!

You squealed again. "You're such a dumb little brat." Levi spat. "Afraid of thunderstorms? Why? It's not like it'll do anything to you."

You found his comment not to be rude, but more like he was trying to get you over your fear. you wondered why Levi was being so sincere, too. Was this special treatment? Or did he actually have the capacity for human emotions?

Your thoughts were suddenly interrupted when you felt something warm collided with your lips. You instantly melted into his embrace, and what felt like hours only lasted a couple of minutes. Yet another crash of lightning and thunder filled your room, but this time, you weren't phased. You were too distracted by Levi's kiss to pay attention to your surroundings.

"See, that wasn't so bad, now was it?" he asked you. You shrugged. "It helped having you here."

After a few minutes of snuggling up together, Levi asked, "How long have you liked me?" "Ever since I met you," you answered. "What about you?" you asked. "Who said I like you? Maybe I only kissed you to calm your nerves," he retorted. "If you insist," you said as you fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~Extended Ending~~~~~~~~

You woke up. Your room was cool from last night's rain. Right in front of you lies Levi, who was already awake. "About time you woke up, brat. Tch." You smiled.

After changing, the two of you walked down to the mess hall. You went to sit with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. Levi followed.

"What, are the two of you together now?" Eren said sarcastically. Levi responded, "As a matter of a fact-"

Levi stood up and yelled, "Can I get everyone's attention?" Everyone stopped eating and looked up at him. "____ and I are officially together, so if any of you lay a finger on her, I'll beat your ass to the ground. That means you, horseface." he said, pointing at Jean. Mikasa snickered a little.

He sat down nonchalantly and you asked him, "What happened to, 'I never said I liked you?'" he said back, "I never said I didn't."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Finished my first one shot! Hope you guys liked it! How was the ending? Was it okay? I hope so. Anyways thanks for reading!

~Chrissie-chan <3