LONG AWAITED UPDATE

Before I start, I'm sorry, but I won't be updating any of my older fanfictions anymore. I know a lot of you will be disappointed and I'm sorry, but I'm not really a Levi girl anymore, even though he'll always have a special place in my heart.
*****HOWEVER*****
I will be writing some new books again, and I will not be taking down or deleting any of the other books I've published.
*****ANOTHER HOWEVER*****
My new books, unfortunately, will not be anime related. But~~~~ they will be k-pop related! I know a lot of the anime community is into k-pop music as well, so please look forward to it, and if you like k-pop, you'll definitely like the new series coming out soon.
The basic synopsis is that we are all trainees under our respective companies but we all go to the same school. Ages are changed in this so everyone is in the same general age range. It follows the lives of three main female leads, but I'm happy to write in more characters, so if you're interested, please feel free to message me and let me know!
That's pretty much it, and I'm sorry you haven't really heard from me much, but I really appreciate all the support I've gotten. I mean, 53.3k views on my Levi x Reader One Shots?! THATS INSANE!!!
Thanks again, love you all, and can't wait to share my new series with you!