Chapter 4

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED.?????

FLASHBACK:

Today was the day for fab 5 concert.

It was evening time and everyone was busy doing their last minute preparations as the show was about to start.

C: Manik tu theek hai na??? U don't look good.

M: Haan Cabir I'm okay.
Pata nahi kuch ajeeb sa lag raha hai jaise kuch hone wala hai!!

C: Really but kya???

M: Pata nahi bhai but lagta hai kuch bura hoga.!!

A: What happen guys ???
What are you both doing here. The show is about to start. Come on let's make this a blockbuster show.
U remember this a 5 venue concert.
New York ke baad hame Brooklyn aur 3 aur jagah par bhi perform karna hai.
So lets start with a BIG BANG.

(Few songs for concert because music concerts mein sirf ek hi gaana toh perform nahi kiya jata na).

After completing this performance fab 5 went to their alloted green room.

M: Guys im not feeling well I'm going back to the hotel.

A & Mu: What Manik.??? How come!
You won't be attending the after party??????

M: Nahi Mukti beta don't know why but today I'm not feeling well.
You guys enjoy after party. And Cabir you and navya enjoy too.
I'll relive the nanny and will be with abeer. So you guys can enjoy as long as you want.

C: Really bhai tume toh yeh baat keh ke dil khush kar diya.

D: R u sure manik???

M: Yes I'm very sure buddy.
You all enjoy today.

After bidding farewell to his friends Manik relive his driver from his duty and started driving back to his hotel. Before he could reach his hotel he was met with an accident and was taken to New York General Hospital.

After arriving at the hospital, they checked Manik's ID and contact details. After getting details they informed the person who was inlisted as emergency contact in Manik's details which is none other than Cabir himself (bcoz in times of emergency cabir was d right choice).

C receiving call from hospital personnel: Is this Cabir Dhawan speaking???

C: Yes. Who is this???