Chapter 30

Few hard truth : this is for those people who say
:- my story is not progressing as it should !
:- that its focusing in the past only !
:- that its stuck !
:- im not making any progress! !
THEN .......
I humbly request you to stop reading my story. What you all are forgetting that i m not a professional writer. I haven't finished the whole story and i cannot update as fastly (quickly)  as you would like me to update. I update my chapter as soon as i write it down. Please don't demotivate with me with comments like that. Its Its highly demotivating when i read them first thing in the morning.

To my happy readers _
:-  Right now I'm writing day-to-day happenings, but soon it will be week to week. Please have patience🙏🙏🙏

This is a short chapter.

CHAPTER 30 BEGINS HERE

Next morning Oberoi mansion

AAAAAAA!AAAAAHHHHHHHHH&HHHHHHHHHH

Everyone ran from their rooms to the main room and looked at each other as they were not sure what the hell is happening....
They were unable to determine that from where the screams were coming from. 

It was Rudy who recognized that it was Mukti who was screaming and then everyone ran towards Mukti's room including Aliya and Dhruv.

Neyo (loudly) : Mukti are you Okay????
Why are you shouting????
Open the door!!!!

But the scream continued for some time. Few minutes later the door opened.....
Everyone was silent........
Everyone looked at one person who was blue from head to toe.

C: hey its the SMURF !!!!😅😅😅😅
Hey if you are here then where is Mukti????

(Smurf = blue person like the cartoon below) 👇👇

Cabir asked the blue smurf question while everyone there just laugh hysterically

Smurf: IT'S ME MUKTI!!! Cabir........

C: What????

Smurf: IT'S ME MUKTI.....!!!

C: OMGGGGGG😝😝😝😝😝 How are you all blue.. what did you do.???
Did you wanted to become smurf.

Mu (angrily shouting at everyone) : Do you really think i would want to look like this???

C: Can't be sure!!!
If it's the new fashion then you would have tried it. So i thought it could be you new blue look.

R (Rudy): How the hell did this happen???

While everyone was looking at Mukti,  Shivaay and Anika was looking at the trio of boys [Shiva, abhay & Abeer ( Avni was at Murthy house as she had to attend school everyday. Only Shivanik and Abhay are suspended for 2 weeks)]. Abeer was there with them.

All three boys were standing there quietly not even making a sound smirking lightly.

Neyo: what the hell happened to you???
And stop screaming.  You are giving me a headache.  ENOUGH!!!!

Mu: Can't you see mom I'm blue.....

Neyo: yes i can see Mukti but im asking how did it happen???

Mu: I don't know I just came from bathroom after having a bath and ghen put mg body lotion and when I saw myself before coming downstairs for breakfast I was like this.

Neyo: Are you sure you applied your own body lotion not something else??

Mu: Yes mom I  applied my regular body lotion. But i don't know how did this happen.

D: Was there anything in water of your bathtub.??

Mu: No nothing... Everything was as it should be.

Aliya spoke suddenly

A: It could be that kid Abhay!!

Ab: Hey lady I didn't even went to her room. Then how could I do something like this.
Don't ever try these allegations on me when i haven't done anything.

A: No you are lying I'm sure it's you. Only you have problem with us after that  Mall.

Ab: Lady if i had done this i would have taken credit for it forsure. And as i told you I haven't been to her room once.

Mu: He is right Aliya he has never been to my room.

A: But if not him then who else it could be. Leave this all and cone to my room. Have your bath there again. You can also use my body lotion.

Mu: Yes... okay.. but i still don't know how all this happened.

A: I may not have any proof  but I still believe its him.

Shk: My brother is right lady whatever have happened to you my brother is not responsible fit. Don't ever blame him if you don't have any proof.  It won't be good good for you.

Neyo: Yes Mukti go have another bath in Aliya's room.  And stop blaming Abhay.  If he said he is not responsible then he is not responsible..... GO!!!

Everyone went back to their room. But Shivaay asked Abhay and shivanik to come to his room.

While they were going back to their room Anika looked here and there and when she was confident that they were alone she asked Shivaay that he too is convinced that its Shivanik and Abhay.??

Sh: Oohhhh no i don't think its them. I know its them. I also know that they have this liquid solution that mixed with water gives soo many reactions.  Kritika gave them that when she came back from her meeting in Japan few months back. But if its comes in contact with shea butter then it will give the result by turning the surface blue. And I checked when we were in Mukti's room her body lotion do contains shea butter.  I think they mixed it in the water of her bathtub.
And as they say the rest is history.

An: Right right i forgot about that gift Kritika gave them. But Shivaay you have to applaud them our kids are ingenious.  She was really looking like a Smurf. Both Shivaay and Anika laughed.

Back in Shivaay and Anika's room

Sh: what the hell was that Abhay and you to Shiva???

Shk & Ab: What...!!!
We didn't do anything!!!!

An:Really Shiva. I remember kritika's gift. And today's incident is the direct result of it.

Shk: So?????

Sh: So what shiva???
How can you do something like this to her??

Shk: Come on dad you know as well as us that we don't like those two ladies and we want them gone from here permanently. Today was just the beginning. 

Sh: Shiva you know this is not right!

Ab: Mamu (uncle) its not about right or wrong, its about both of them being gone.

Shk: And for full disclosure our next target is that makeup factory (Aliya).

Saying this both Shiva and Abhay went back to Shiva's room where Abeer was waiting for them patiently. All thre of them looked at each other and started laughing hysterically.

Abr (abeer): THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!!

Shk & Ab & Abr : YUP.......😝😝😝😝😝🤭🤭😝🤭