Chapter 26

[ Hello friends I'm back sorry friends for vanishing for past few months my bua (aunt) who live with us slipped at home and her pelvis bone is broken so whatever extra time i had is spent taking care of her. So i wasn't able to write at all, now she is somewhat okay so I'm back to writing ]

Oberoi's Mansion

Shivaay told Anika to call John (kid's bodyguard) and let him know what had happened in school and that Abhay is in Oberoi Mansion. John only have to pick Avni from the school.

Shivaay also sent a message to Nandani's phone telling her the brief version of what had happened but not to worry as Abhay is at Oberoi Mansion with Anika as she will be staying at home right now with Shivanik & Abhay.

After telling Anika all this and letting Nandani know about the incident in the school Shivaay, Abhimanyu and Gauri went back to office. Anika went to Shiva's room to check in on both Abhay and Shiva.

When Anika checked in on Shiva and Abhay they both were trying to sleep as their wounds were paining. After checking them both Anika went back to her room.

It was sometime later that Abhay was thirsty and went to kitchen for some water. The door to Manik room was open and was open and it was clear that Manik can see Abhay going in the kitchen. Manik asked Abhay to come in his room.

Ab: YES!! ( with attitude).

M: Abhay I heard today that you had a fight in school with some children there???

Ab: Yes I did what's it has to do anything with you??

M: Abhay I also used to fight in school but let me tell you this it won't solve that problem for which you are really this angry about.

Ab: Who said I'm angry with anyone??

M: Abhay I have been there where you are right now !!
Whenever I was angry with anyone I always use to take that out on someone in my school.

Ab: Do you have a father?????

M: Yes!!! You have met him Raj Malhotra....

Ab: Then you won't understand!!!

M: Why won't I understand??

Ab: Because Mr. Malhotra your father wanted you!!!!
Whereas our father ( Abhay & Avni's ) didn't!!!!!

Manik was shocked and worried because he now knew that his son knows some of his and Nandani's past..

M: who told you that???

Ab: Forget who told me anything Mr. Malhotra as I don't know you much to call you uncle. We know that our father didn't wanted us!!
He didn't even believed our mother when she told him.

Manik knew what he had done in his past is now coming infront of him via his son's mouth. He knew he had done great disservice to Nandani's love by not believing and now his son was standing infront of him and telling him what he had done.

It was Cabir who asked the next question who was standing in the doorway as Manik didn't know what to ask after getting those direct yet rude answers from Abhay.

C: Abhay how do you know that your father didn't wanted you???
And that he didn't believe her?? But that doesn't mean he is dead!!!

Ab: Look uncle all this don't mean anything to me because in the end Avni and I are fatherless because of him, and for you second question yes he is dead to us. He may be alive but that isn't our concern.