Chapter 7

Nandani started reading Manik's progress reports and nurse in charge of Manik started giving Nandani her observations of Manik's activities of previous night. She told Nandani that yes Manik did regained his conscious late in night but he was not attentive so she doesn't think he knows about his prognosis.

After Nandani checked Manik fully she told the nurse to let her know when Manik regain his conscious. As she was leaving Cabir asked Nandani that how is Manik's condition.???

C: how is he Nandani???

N: He is recovering fine. If he keeps his recovering at this rate than we'll transfer Manik in physical therapy department.

C: Ohhh thank god.

N: ok bhai I'll talk to you later. If you have any question then my cabin is the last one on right hand of this floor.

C: Can we talk right now in your cabin???

N:Yes why not lets go.

Nandini gave junior doctors their tasks for the day and went back to her cabin with Cabir. After settling in her chair she asked Cabir what he wanted to ask???

N: Haan bhai bolo ???
Kya baat karna chahte they???

C: So tell me Nandani how come you are Oberoi because we both know Abhi is like a brother for you!!!!
And nandani where were you i was searching all over for you from last six years.???

N: I m a Oberoi bhai!!!

C: Ok that's fine but dear sis i know you very well. Its not by marrying Abhi as they all thought yesterday. And that was confirmed by Abhi's reaction to Aliya's cr*p.

N: So you don't believe that i got Oberoi surname by marrying Abhi???

C: No absolutely not!!!

N: There were some truth that came out in open bhai sometime later when i left space college. Abhi is my cousin. His father was my mamu.!! Bhai my mom was Tejveer Pratap Singh Oberoi's daughter.

C: What ??????

N: Yup I was shocked too like you.

C: Ohh this is a real shocker!!!!
Nandani ek baat puchu???

N: Haan bhai puche???

C: Where is your kid???

N: Are you asking it as my kid's mamu or as Maink's soul brother???

C: What difference does it make nandu???

N: It makes a really big difference bhai!!!
Anyways to answer your question MY kids are fine.!!!

C (shocked): KIDS!!!!!

N: Yes bhai I have two beautiful children. A boy and a girl!! Both are about five n half years old.

C: Ohhhhh god I'm a mamu????
Mamu of two kids.!!

N (laughing): Yes bhai aap mama ho un do shaitano ke!!

C: Shaitan??

N: ooohhhhh don't even ask me about there pranks.. If i got started...........
Its a very long list bhai...

C: Sachhiii dono mujh par gaye hai???
Apne pyare mamu par!!
King of pranks.!!!
I'm so happy nandu.. Im so happy for you!!

N: Bhai did you called Neyo auntie and Raj uncle about Manik's accident???

C: Yes I called and told them about Manik's accident and about his paralysis. They were horrified and scared for him. Now they are on their flight to come here.

N: Ok I just wanted to ask that.

C: Its ok Nandani you can always ask me anything.!!

As they were talking one nurse came running to her cabin and told them that Manik is awake now. As soon they heard it, Nandani told him to go and meet his friend as she will be coming there in few minutes. Cabir started going to Manik's room and as he entered Manik's room he listened to Manik's voice asking remaining fab 3 what had happened. Navya was with abeer in hotel🏨.

M: hey guys why I'm in hospital????
What had happened...?????
Say something guys what it that you people are not telling me??

Cabir entered the room looking relieved as he saw his friend was awake and was talking to everyone.

C: OHHH THANK YOU GOD.!!!!
Thank you so much.
Saale tune toh meri jaan hi nikal di thi jab tere accident ki call aayi thi.

M: Don't worry Cabir itni jaldi nahi marne wala main.

Mu: Don't say crap like that bhai. If something had happened to you then how would I have lived without my brother??? Tell me that.

Manik was listening to Mukti crying . He tried to get comfortable but wasn't able to move his legs.

M: Cabir my legs aren't moving why???

Manik was scared as he was asking his friends that why was he not able to move his legs. Everyone was silent and upset. They didn't know how to console his friend and how to tell him his prognosis.

D: Buddy don't worry sab jaldi hi theek ho jayega...

A: Manik sambhalo apne aapko. Sab jaldi hi theek ho jayega.

But Manik was scared and was repeatedly asking that why was not able to move his legs. Nandani entered the room and answered Manik's continuous question.

N: You are not able to move your legs because you are temporarily paralyzed from your waist below.

She answered his question very simply. It took Manik few minutes to realise that Nandani was actually standing in his room and was telling him that he was paralyzed from his waist below.

M: NANDANI !!!!!!
You here??
What are you telling me that I'm paralyzed???

N: Yes..