Chapter 17

Cabir & Navya's room

Navya came back to her room and was sitting silently when Cabir came in the room.

C: What happened why are you sitting so silently???

Na: Nothing Cabir.

C: Don't lie to me Navya!!!

Na: I was wrong Cabir, i was wrong !!!
I left my friend when she needed me the most.
You know whenever you supported Nandani in the past i always thought you were blind in your sister's love that you cannot see what had she done to your friends. I thought that she was on the wrong side. Now i realise that it was convenient for me to think that because i was alone after she went away and Mukti and Aliya were there with me. They filled my head with negative thoughts towards Nandani and like an idiot i supported them when i should have supported my friend who has always been there for me.

C: Yes you are right! You are an idiot.
Navya I love you and i will always love you but you disappointed me in Nandani's matter. I always knew my sister can never be wrong. But you are not the only one who disappointed me in nandu's matter Manik is there with you too. But in his case he always had a blindspot for Mukti. It was like she can never do wrong. I don't know what will he do when he realises what Mukti thought was not true.

Na: Its not what she and Aliya thought, its what they did!!!

C: What do you mean by that????

Na: You know when i was coming back to our room i heard Mukti and Aliya discussing Nandani.
Its not what they saw Cabir, its what they wanted everyone to think what they saw!!!

C: Meaning???

Na: Cabir i heard that they wanted to separate Manik and Nandani from each other and with Abhimanyu and Nandani being together they had a perfect solution for there problem. Mukti thought that she can seperate Manik and Nandani and when she will later tell everyone that she was wrong and she will say sorry and everything will be back to normal with Abhimanyu with her.

C: Is she an idiot???
How can she think that !!!
How can she think Manik would have been Okay with her being with abhi after she had made Abhimanyu the villian in Manik and Nandani's story.

Na: I don't know what she thought but what i heard was enough for me to know that I'm an idiot for not trusting my friend.

C: Don't think just asks for forgiveness from Nandani. Tell her that you were wrong maybe she forgives you.

Dhruv and Aliya's room

Dhruv and Aliya were together in their room. Aliya had just came back from Mukti's room after discussing Nandani with her. She was thinking what will happen now when Manik will get to know the truth. Earlier they (Aliya & Mukti) always thought that whatever happens they can always maintain their innocence but now Abhimanyu having Chemotherapy that day changed their whole scenario. Now no one will believe them. She was thinking that what should she do now??? It was like the phase "aage kuan peeche khai" (between the rock and hard place).

D: What have you done Aliya???

A: What!!! What i have done???

D: Don't make that innocent face. Just because i love you that doesn't means I'm incapable in seeing your true nature. But Aliya i never in my wildest dreams thought you could do something like that. That you were capable of doing something so heartless.

A: how can you say all this ???
Don't you know me??

D: I know you Aliya that's why i always knew that you can be pretty vicious in your anger but i never thought that you will use your viciousness against your own friends.