Chapter 31

Shivaay and Anika's room

An: We will have to do something Shivaay I don't think that two ladies are safe from our kids. Didn't you listen to Shiva that Aliya is next. Today she was also blaming Abhay, and that's not good for her health. As far as our children are confirmed.

Sh: You are right  Anika we have to do something otherwise one is blue (Mukti) right now come tomorrow other one (Aliya) can be black.

An: Yeah black and blue bitches.!!!😅😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣.

Sh: Annnnnikkkkkkkaaaaa!!!!!!!

An: What??? They are bitches 😈😈😈🤬🤬🤬🤬..

Sh: I think I should talk to Raj uncle about it, maybe he can send both of them back to India. Even I don't want them here after knowing what they had done to my sister.

An: Okay talk to him, but right now let's just go for breakfast.

Manik room  (smurf prank morning only)

Cabir was telling Manik all about Mukti being blue.  That too in great details.

C: Let me tell you Manik it was hilarious. 🤣🤣🤣. She is totally blue like smurf. I am not sure whose doing it is but she is blue Mukti. It can be Abhay but he was saying that it wasn't his doing. Then only Shivanik is left, and he can absolutely do it. He is angry hulk like that. And let's just say Mukti has been quiet rude to the kids like Aliya.

M: Yeah !!
This prank made me remembered our school days.

C: Yes you are right Manik. We too were like this only.

After laughing with Cabir, Manik became serious again.

M: Cabir there is Mr. Alfred, he is coming here in few hours can you be available for that meeting. He is bringing one of his colleague with him so he can attach that I am of sound mind to perform legal formalities.

C: Yeah sure. I can be here when you need me, but what's the legal formalities.

M: You will find out Cabir please just wait for few hours.

C: Chal theek hai (okay its fine). I'll wait for few hours to know.

Everybody comes to the dinning room and have their breakfast. Kids were having breakfast in their room, same with Aliya and Mukti they were in Aliya's room.

Om: So bro (Shivaay) was it Abhay???

Rudy: Yes bhai (bro) was it him???

Bhavya (Bhv): I don't think its him. He was so clear that its not him.

Gauri (G): But the items involved in prank were his. I remember.

C: Really!!
How can you be sure???

G: When Kritika was in Japan for a meeting few months back she brought some liquid solution for kids to prank other as a gag gift.

Na: I still can't look at Mukti without laughing at her face. She is still blue even after having another bath.

Rudy: Yes Gauri bhabhi (sister in law) i remember now. Ohhh and Navya, Mukti will stay like that for atleast 18 hours to 20 hours.

C: ohhh God!!!! We have look at her looking like this for whole day.

Saying this Cabir brust out laughing, and everyone present at the table joined him. Kids were not present there so they were able to talk about them.

Sh: Uncle i wanted to talk to you about Mukti and Aliya!

Raj: Tell me Shivaay what do you want to talk about them?

Sh: Uncle today this incident was just a trailer. I think they have some other pranks ready just for Mukti and Aliya too. I am saddened to say this but I don't think they are safe here. They both have been very vocal about their dislike of Abhay and Avni. Sorry to say this but they have a enemy of my son by doing that. Abhay had said that he wasn't responsible for today's prank and I quite believe him. That means my own son is involved, because if it wasn't Abhay the it was Shiva. Avni was not even here at the time.

Raj: I think you are right Shivaay my daughter did the enemy out of the kids. Its tough to say that I can't even look at my own daughter right now after hearing all her horrible deeds.
Sh is my own daughter Shivaay!!!
My own daughter......
I never thought that there will be a day when i won't be able to say proudly that she is my daughter. She was my Gurur (My pride).

Neyo: You are right Raj!
I think we should send Mukti back to India soon. Aliya too with her. As it is they are doing nothing here. Fab5 tour has been canceled, so they don't need to be here.

M: Mom I don't need her anywhere near me. You are right send her back to India.

D: Manik I think I should also go back with them. I don't trust them both right now. I think i should be there to keep an eye on them. And sad to say one of them is my own wife.!!!

They all settled that Mukti and Aliya with Dhruv will go back to India and Dhruv will keep an eye on them there. After having breakfast all Oberoi's went to their office and Fab3 (Manik, Cabir & Dhruv) with Navya and Raj and Neyonika all went back to their room respectively.

Later that afternoon Manik's lawyer from New York Mr. Alfred and his colleague arrived at Oberoi mansion and was shown to Manik's room where Manik was waiting for them with Cabir.

Mr. Alfred: Good afternoon Mr. Malhotra, Mr. Dhawan. This is my colleague Mr. Roberts.

M: Thank you Mr. Alfred for coming on such short notice and bringing Mr. Roberts with you. Thank you Mr. Roberts for coming.

Mr. Roberts: No problem Sir.

C: So now that Mr. Alfred is here tell me what all this is about???

M: I am transferring my 51% share of "DIVA'S " to Riya Sahai's name. Her husband Vishal Sahai was after them from past one year when both Mukti and Aliya humiliated Riya Sahai in that party last year.

C: GOOD!!!!

M: You don't have any problem.???
They are our friend and family.

C: Why should I when they never thought about it.