Chapter 20 Original Version

Comments and let me know what you think about this version too. Any suggestions to make next chapter awesome. Those are most welcome!!!

Manik was silent.
His mind was not actually getting what Mukti was talking about because to think she has lied he couldn't digest that.

There is a time in life when the person doesn't know what he should believe and whom he should believe at that time. At that time he only have option of choosing only one side. Maybe he choose right side ten everything is good. But what about if you choose the wrong side. What if you choose the wrong person. This is what have happening to Manik right now. It was like there was a roller coaster in his mind and in his heart.

It was unthinkable for him to think that it was his sister who hadn't wanted him to be happy. It was his sister who hadn't wanted him care for someone else. It was his sister who he has loved all his life like his daughter. He was still in shock when he asked Mukti.

M: what actually are you talking about???

Mu: bhai ??? I im just saying that.........

M: Speak up Mukti!!! i can't bloody hear you....... and speak properly.........

Mu: bha aa i.... ... Aliya and i, we only saw Nannnnddddaniiiii and Abhiiiiiiii toogeeethherrrrr. Buuuuutttt nooootttthhiinnnngggg else.

Manik shouted when he asked Mukti again.

M (shouted): I told you to speak properly. Tell me once again how you destroyed my life dear sister.

Mu: Bhai aisa nahi hai..

M: Bhai!!!!
Bhai!!!!!
Bhai ka matlab bhi janti hai tu Mukti. Tu meri behen hai. Aajtak maine tere liye kya kya nahi kiya Mukti???? Hamesha teri khushi ke baare mein socha, aur jab tere sochne ki baari aayi tune kya kiya Mukti??? kya socha tune tere is bhai ke baare mein. Tune kabhi socha ke mujhpe kya betegi jab mujhe yeh pata chalegi ke jis behen ke liye maine hamesha apni khushiyon ko choda ushi behen ne yeh sab kiya hai mere saath.

Mu: Bhai I'm SORRY!!!!!

M: Were you ever sorry Mukti?????
Did you ever thought about your brother's happiness.. Or was it only his duty to thought about yours happiness always????

In all this fight between Manik and Mukti, Neyo and Raj were silent because they knew that their daughter whom they loved very much is soo selfish that she destroyed her own brother's happiness for her momentarily gain. She not only destroyed Manik's happiness, she destroyed Nandani's happiness and her children future before they were even born.

M: Tell me Mukti what all you did???
Tell me my dear sister how much you loved me. All your love was fake Mukti.

Mu: That's not true bhai I love you very much.

M (shouted): Yes, I can see dear sis how much you love me. You didn't even thought for a moment before destroying my happiness.

Mu (fed-up): I love you very much bhai it's just Nandani i never liked. I never ever liked her.

M: Finally atlast she speaks the truth.
You know I thought that whatever problem you had with Nandani in the starting it was all sorted out. If i even had a glimpse that you had this much blackness in your heart towards Nandani i never would have believed you that day.

You thought i only believe you because you are my sister. No Mukti that's not the truth. I believed you because you told me that Abhimanyu was the other person. I thought my sister loves Abhi soo much so that she won't lie about him like this. She would never use her love, her other half, her lover like this if it wasn't the truth. I TRUSTED YOU MUKTI.!!!!!
I TRUSTED YOU THAT DAY!!!!!!

If you ever have told me that it was someone else other than Abhi. I would have never believed you. That's why it was Abhimanyu. RIGHT!!!!!

That's why it was Abhimanyu because you knew I would never have believed you otherwise.

What kind of love was yours Mukti that you sold your own love just to separate Nandani and I.

Saying all this Manik looks towards Abhi and congratulates him on his engagement.

M: Congratulations Abhimanyu!!!!
Congratulations on your engagement. You know I may have been wrong about you but you deserve better than my sister. She never deserved you. As i can see Kritika is far better choice than what you got in the past.

Abhi: Thanks Manik but in all this you are forgetting that it was not only Mukti who has done wrong towards Nandani, it was Aliya too. She was also the one who had blamed my sister that day....

M: Ohhh yes Aliya how can i forget her. She used to say she love me the most. Let me correct you Aliya of your misunderstanding that you ever loved me because you don't even know the meaning of that word......