Chapter 8

M: Nandani!!!!!!
Is it really you???

N: Yes its me Mr. Manik Malhotra.
But its Dr. Nandani to you. Don't be so informal.

Anyways as i said this to your friends you don't have to worry about this paralysis its only temporary.
We are keeping close watch to your wounds so they don't get infected. When your wounds are healed  properly then we'll transfer you to our physical therapy department. With exercises and some patience from your part you will be able to walk properly very soon. Okay then if you have any query please don't hesitate to ask!!!

Saying that Nandani left Manik's room and went to her cabin.

Mu: Bhai don't worry sab theek ho jayega jaldi hi. Mom dad bhi aate hi honge humne unhe kal raat hi inform kar diya tha.

A & D: Yes Manik everything will be back to normal soon you just have to be patience.

As they all were trying to console Manik his mom & dad arrived there.

Raj (R): Son!!!!

Neyonika (Neyo): Beta!!!!! Mera beta tu chinta mat kar sab theek ho jayega teri mom aayi hai??

M: Mom !!

His mom cried alot seeing his son like this even his dad had tears in his eyes. But they were helpless.  They knew they had to console his son as his pain was more than any of them.

On the other hand Oberoi International

Shivaay was  busy in his cabin when Om and Rudy barged in his cabin discussing something with each other.

Om: Do u know Manik Malhotra had an accident yesterday???

Ah: What!!!

Om: Yes !!!

Rudy: who is this Manik Malhotra???

Om: he is bhai's business friend from India.

Rudy: Oohhh so how did it happened??

Om: he is here for his concert!!! It was after the concert when it happened..
Even it was nandu who operated on him yesterday. That's why she was late!

Sh: Guys we'll have to go and meet him!
He is a really good friend of mine. How was he Om??

Om: Bhai it was a serious accident. He is temporarily paralyzed from waist down.

Sh: Ohhhh god!!
He is such a active person. How's he gonna cope it all.??

Om: bhai cope toh karna hi padega. Anyways it a good news that the paralysis is only temporary.

Rudy: anyway bhai aapne hume bulaya kyu tha???

Sh: Day before yesterday Abhay and Avni went to mall for their gift. Something happened there and John told me about the incident because some lady tried to slap Abhay but was responsible for Avni's sprain.

Om/Rudy: WHAT!!!!!!!
Why didn't you tell us about this yesterday???

Sh: I didn't tell you about this yesterday because it was Nandani's birthday and i didn't wanted to spoil it like Abhay and Avni.

Om: so what are you doing about it??

Sh: I already have started my revenge plan.

Om/Rudy: So what it is???

Sorry friends for a short update..
Will update next chapter soon.