Frankie's Diary

To the lovely Christine, whom without you we'd have no Frankie this rotation. And to you, for being beyond patient and waiting whilst we got our act together to give you the final chapters of THD. Thank you x Please comment & vote if you enjoy it x

The Valentine’s Day dance has been a blast so far! I was sporting a dark blue dress with black satin patterns on it, and my blue heels to match my dark blue hair, my pale skin and my sapphire blue eyes. They band had even played a few of my favourite songs which I was pleased about. I cannot believe that Blaise finally admited that he likes me in front of all those people, especially to all the other Slytherins! Wow, a little overkill there but, whatever, it’s Valentine’s Day, right?! Valentine’s Day is supposed to be about love, happiness and romance. One wish down! Blaise and I are going to keep it as low-key as possible unlike Kayla and Draco.

The only problem is now my old friends hate me, just because I was hanging out with Kayla, Natalie and the other Slytherins, especially Blaise. I’ll talk to them about it somehow.

The only problem about that is I don’t even know what to say. I feel so stupid... like a typical stupid HUFFLEPUFF! Great, I am being really hypocritical right now. Stupid me. I guess I'll have to ask Natalie about that, since Charlotte, like the rest of my friends, hate me. I walked over to Natalie and as soon as she saw me, she instantly greeted me with a smile.

“Frankie!” Natalie exclaimed, “Hey, how are you?” She was wearing a long white dress that went down to the floor with rubies on her bodice and was wearing white-laced stilettos with more rubies on it. She had ridiculous make-up on her eyes (no offence, Natalie) with black eyeliner and ruby red lipstick. 

“Hey Natalie, I'm not so good,” I replied with a solemn expression. This was the first time I'd felt so solemn and so sad in my life, considering how great the evening had been.

“Ah, why what’s happened?” Natalie asked as she gave me a small hug.

“All of my old friends hate me!” I replied again, realizing that I was yelling. Okay, better turn the volume down a notch.

“Is it because of us?” Natalie asked again with a hint of guiltiness in her tone.

“Kind of, they said that I shouldn’t be hanging out with Slytherins,” I answered.

“They'll get over it. You can hang out with whoever you want!” Natalie exclaimed again with a tone of annoyance.

“Well, that’s true,” I answered, “So, how’s life?” I asked as I decided to change the subject.

“Well, I just hope that Kayla won’t jeopardize our friendship with me and Draco.” Natalie answered earnestly.

“Yeah, well, Malfoy is not that stupid to ruin your friendship, and nor is Kayla,” I advised.

“Well, that’s true Thanks Frankie, see you later!” Natalie said with a smile, “I'm just want to see if I can get Draco’s attention before Kayla shoves me out of her way again.”