Introducing Myself - Maja! :'D

I'm guessing I should start out by introducing myself, my name is Majaine Winter and I'm one of the best people you'll ever meet. Joking! Maybe!    

I'm a fifth year Hufflepuff, which doesn't make me a cowardly airhead...I don't think so anyway. Some people kind of think that I'm an airhead because I talk so much and I'm bubbly but I'm really not. I know alot of facts! For instance, elephants are the only animals with four knees. Did you know that? I bet not.    

Anyway, I'm a half-blood. My mum is a muggle and my dad is a wizard. My dad and my sister were both in Ravenclaw. Everyone assumed that I would be sorted into Ravenclaw as well but I guess I wasn't smart enough. I am particularly good at charms though. I'm better than anyone in my house.    

I have alot of friend's at Hogwarts but my main ones are Hannah Abbott, Seamus Finnigan, Luna Lovegood, and Dean Thomas. They are the best friends I could ever hope for. Especially Dean, he's just something else. Everytime I see him my heart jumps for joy. He makes me so happy. It's to the point where he's all I think about. I know that it's kind of lame and cliche that I'm in love with my best friend but I just can't help but be in love with him! He has those dimples that make me swoon and a smile that melts my heart.     It's getting a bit ridiculous really. I think he feels the same way about me, I just wish he would make a move already! I'm tired of playing cat and mouse.....    

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm rambling, I tend to do that alot. Like, one time I was talking to my friend and she put her hand over my mouth to shut me up. It was a little insulting, really. I try to keep my rambling to a minimum but sometimes it's hard, especially when I'm nervous. When I'm nervous, I start spouting off random facts.    

Anyway, I guess I should end it here before I get too carried away. Byesssssss.