Who Am I? Dani! :) x

Hi there! The name's Dani. I'm a witch at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

DO NOT COME NOW!

We have this AWFUL Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher called the TOAD! She is mucking up everyones life. Anywhoo, I am getting off topic again. I am a very active and friendly person, just ask my best mates Olive and Charlotte. I don't know what I would do without those girls. They are my life. Well except for Fred and George of course. They are all the kindest people I have ever met and life wouldn't be the same without them.

As I have no family, they are my only family. My family was killed my that BASTARD You-Know-Who. I will kill him, one day. I promise. On to happier thoughts! My favourite lesson is Potions, despite what people say about Snape. I like it. I tend to experiment too much sometimes. No matter. I love to play my guitar, it has the words, "Wonderstruck" engraved. Not many people know I am a Swifty and that I know about Muggle music. People say that I do not open up a lot and I guess that is true but if anyone truly knows me they know why. I may be violent when you insult me or my friends but HEY! You had it coming. Especially those slags in Slytherin. UGH! I want to kill them... Not really. I hope. OFF TOPIC. Again. I tend to daydream a lot like Luna. OH, I AM A GRYFFINDOR AND DAMN PROUD OF IT! My wand is a 13" Rowan Wood with a Phoenix core. Swishy eh? I think it's swishy. I don't have very many things to remember my parents by except one. 

I never leave the house without my charm bracelet that my father gave me. and every year i find a charm on the anniversary of their death and put it on, to remind me of some happy thing that happened that day. A lot of them were bought with Fred and George. They always know how to cheer me up on the one day that I am down. We are like three peas in a pod. I like George but very few people know that. Most of the other charms are memories with Lottie and Olive. There is only one charm there that is from my parents and it is a heart locket that when opened shows them being happy with me. It is engraved with my initials DPA.

OH! I am a Metamorphmagus but I don't show it a lot. Except when my emotions rise, expect my hair and eyes to change