You Know Who I Am - Natalie :) x

To be frank, I shouldn't need an introduction. You all know who I am. However, since I feel like sharing today, I'll let you in on a few secrets.

My name's Natalie Rosalynn Smith and I'm sure it's been in your mouth.

I was born Pureblood and I was raised Pureblood by my parents Markiss and Rachel. My dad's half black and my mom's all white. They make a damn good combination, of which I am evidence.

Everyone falls in love with my little brothers Nathan and Mason because, well let's face it they're adorable. And they adore me. Then again, who doesn't?

My skin's the color of my father's, tan and smooth. I have his hair color too, brown waves half way down my back. My mom's eyes though, those were a gift: bright blue like the sea on a summer day. I don't claim to be gorgeous because I know I am. Don't act like you haven't noticed me.

As far as friends go, I know who who’s real and who’s not. Kayla and I? It's complicated. I love the girl to death, but literally, I could kill her. Maeve's great though and she always has my back.  My only true friend is the boy that brought the three of us together.

His name's Draco Malfoy. I've known him since I pushed him down when he took his first step in diapers. He hit me. He's always been an insufferable git but now he's grown into a major ladies man. I have to love him, how could I not? I'm just not like those other girls. We fight, we laugh, and we hangout in his room while our parents, the Death Eaters, have meetings in his basement. He's the only guy I trust.

Starting my fifth year, I knew things would be hard. I don't know what’s in store for this year, but I'm more than ready to find out.