8

Sam

I laid in my room watching Tv after i did some homework . My phone haven't buzzed since last night and I'm disappointed . The least he could do was text me and say I'm busy today or something.

I wasn't gone let it faze me because I'm not going to chase nobody . If a man wants me, he'll do whatever to please me . I know that this would be bold but why not invite someone over who's basically been trying to get my attention .

I texted Greg . Greg was this dark handsome basketball player . We've talked here and there but nothing heavy enough to say we buddies . He said he'll always make time for me whenever I need it so I'm going on test that out . It wasn't no type of relation with Greg and i , I made that clear from when we first started talking like i don't want nothing until i feel 200 percent sure besides the fact that i was already dealing with demario , who casually forgets about me.

Greg: I'll be there in 20 minutes.

I smiled. I wanted to be alone but at least Greg will keep me company.

Moments later i heard the door bell ring . I hurried downstairs and opened the door, Greg stood there with a loopy smile on his face . I let him and shut the door . " I'm surprised honestly" , he spoke sitting down on the couch .

" Well you said whenever i feel like reaching out I'm more than welcome to do it" i spoke and he smiled . "Yeah , i did say that . So I have the honors of picking a movie or something?" He questioned and i nodded.

I got besides him as he picked a movie out . I didn't notice that he brought snacks and sat them out in front of me . " I brought them so you won't have to feel the need to try and make snacks or anything" Greg spoke and i grinned .

It was cute really cute . " i like it honestly it beats me ordering pizza and trying to cook whatever you eat" i tell him as he grins. The movie started off pretty well . I didn't have a clue what it is was but i was invested . I ate some of the snacks and managed to cuddle up to Greg . It wasn't long before i laid on him and took a nap .

——
Once i woke up i realized i was in the bed . I saw Greg sitting in the chair on his phone. "You don't have to stay I'll be fine" i spoke and he looked up . I watched him come over and kiss my forehead . " Okay ill see you Monday and sweet dreams"

I smiled, " See you Monday" .

I don't have feelings for Greg but he's sweet . I still of course have love for Mario but it's kinda hard when I don't hear anything from him .

Whatever happens just happens .

——-
It's been a minute.

Sam ain't playing no games . You either with it or not.

Vote