5

Samantha

I watched Demario move around the kitchen . He decided that no more eating out and he wanted to cook for me . I felt loved cause of this .

We actually did end up having sex the other day. For my first time it was actually good honestly . Mario took his time and everything . I really love this man !

"What you thinking about mamas?" Demario spoke making me jump . "You" i spoke and he grinned . "You tryna be sweet on me ain't ya ?" He question and i giggled . I watched him pull the plate out and started piling things on . It ranged from pancakes to eggs and grits .

" i can't believe I'm going into the new year with you" i tell him as i started just eating off the plate . " Everyday is a new day and year with you" Demario spoke while eating .

" i can't wait to meet ya folks honestly they need to know who spoiling they daughter with good food" Demario spoke again and I eyeballed him . "You not spoiling me cause i don't ask"

"So mamas just eat and i got the day planned out" Demario spoke and i smiled .  I continued to eat as my phone started to ring . I reached over and grabbed it seeing my classmate name , Rain.  I met her a while back to help with some work and we stayed in touch a bit .

" leave it" Demario spoke and i looked at him. He stood there eyeballing me and i let it go . I was curious to what she wanted  . " What if it's a emergency baby? Like anything" i tell him and he rolls his eyes. "She can call somebody else but for right now you're with me"

As he said that the doorbell ringed. I watch him walk. I enjoy everything about him . How did i get so lucky ?

"Demario! Why you been ignoring me?" I snapped out of my thoughts as i heard that . It was a pleading voice. I was now curious so i decided to peek from the kitchen nothing to noticeably. My eyes landed on a skinny girl with real long hair. She was dressed really well.

" What i tell you about coming here ? I got something better to do" i watch as Demario tell her . The girl roll her eyes pushing past him and before I knew it she kissed him . It took Demario five minutes to finally push her off and i took that time to run from the kitchen to the garage. I didn't know who she was or what she wanted but i wasn't about to find out nor even look at Demario.

I was lucky enough to leave my keys in the car. Luckily enough i grabbed my phone in the midst as well. I used the code to open the garage door and hurriedly get in the car. Once the door was opened I backed out as smoothly as I could without hitting anyone's car.

Before I could even pull off i saw Demario in the garage I pulled off anyway. The way it seems like that girl was something to Demario, well still a something obviously.

At the moment I just wanted to sleep and possibly just cry . I thought i was lucky but not that lucky . I drove hastily home since nobody was going to be there. I needed that time to be alone .

Once i was home i locked everything up and headed to the kitchen. I scanned the fridge for the first tub of ice cream and found it . Drumstick was my favorite . I went upstairs to my room and just laid there eating and letting the tears just fall .

She kissed him and he just sat there. Maybe I am boring like they say i am . I'm not interesting enough either to even be around . My phone started ringing and my heart quicken. I knew it was Demario.

I watched it ring and ring until it stopped . Then it started back up again. I turned the sound off and went back to my ice cream and decided to play music .

The first song that played was HER and it was Focus . I sulked in my bed listening to her voice . Why me ?

~~~~

I made it kinda sad . I been taking forever to update. Happy New Year to everyone even if we are 4 days in .

I ain't gone post no pictures of the mystery girl that was kissing on Demario yet . Just know she gone be back in the story .

I feel for Sam everything was going so well and then boom this chick ruining it.

The more involvement i see i will update more frequently .

Bye!