7

Demario

"D man come on"

I looked over at Jasper grinning. Right now we were playing pool and he decided to go up against me for five bands.  "Here I'll give you some of it back," I tell him and count out his half.

"On the real though D, you been ducked off and what not" Trevor spoke looking at me curiously. It was true though. I use to be up under them 25/8 getting into whatever we can find. Since I met my princess, I have been focused on her. 

"I'm trying to settle down," I tell him and both of them gave me a look of shock. "Settle down?" Jasper question looking at me intently. "It's about time to anyway I'm literally twenty-three years old and I found me, somebody," I tell them. They looked at me as if I said something wrong.

"Well, who is she ?" Trevor questions and I go to my phone pulling up a picture. I show both of them and Jaspers face contorted in a shocked face. "I know her! Her daddy owns that big company, they got money" He spoke.

"Damn you dating a rich girl" He also spoke again and I shrugged. I didn't care that she had money and I got the money myself.  "Trev, he doesn't care unlike your gold digging ass" Jasper spoke and I chuckled. Trevor just shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't care.

"Can't wait to meet her really. She seems really sweet" Jasper spoke and I nodded.  I appreciated Jasper compliment. He was always easier to talk to more than Trevor. I look back to my phone and went to the messages. I love my boys but my princess means more to me. I shot her a text and closed my phone out.

"Hey what's going on !?" I heard and turned to see the one and only to my dismay, my ex, Chloe.  Short backstory on Chloe and I, we were straight until she cheated. Didn't really care much about her or the supposedly "baby". This girl can really die.

I turned back to my phone seeing my princess texted me back. "So you can't speak ?" I heard and I stayed quiet. I didn't want to be a part of it. I continue to my phone which irritated her. "Who got your attention?" I hear her close up by me and I immediately closed my phone and cleaned up. "None of your business" I spoke and finally looked at her. Chloe popped her lip at me.

" Must get you a little girl to tend to huh?" She questioned and I shrugged. "What I do don't concern you so" I spoke and moved away from her. Chloe raised her eyebrow and scoffed. "Everything you do is my business" she spoke. I laughed at that and shook my head. "Them rights left the day YOU cheated on me " I spoke to her emphasizing you part. "I apologize for that

I chuckled, " You must've thought that an apology could fix what we had? Not only did you cheat but you got pregnant". I watched her eyes water a little bit looking at me. "I just wanted you back" she spoke softly and part of me wish I could feel sorry. I shook my head and headed towards the door. I should have been left the moment I saw her. Right now I just want to go be under Sam,

I got in my car and started up to go get food. I already told Sam to meet me at a Mcdonalds. Its nothing fancy but the food is food even if its healthy for the public. I was on the drive there and I wish things could be different and from now on it will be. I know I can't dwell on the past.

Soon as I pulled up I seen Sam car parked there. Even though her windows were tinted I could tell she was still inside. I made sure to park beside her. Once I got out I heard her getting out and locking her door. "I never really ate McDonald's before", she spoke and I just looked at her out of shock. we walked in and I could tell all of this was new for her. "They got chicken sandwiches, nuggets, tenders, ice cream, etc," I told her pointing to the menu.

"Baby, is it real meat ?", she questioned and I just shrug. "Baby I don't know just try it and see," I tell her and she just frowns up. Mcdonalds was a bad idea now.

"Hi, welcome to McDonald's what would you like to order "

I look to sam then back to the girl. "Let me get the number 6 grilled artisan and take the tomato and lettuce off. add white cheddar cheese and bacon " I spoke and I grabbed my wallet and was waiting on the girl. "Medium or large ?"

"Large" I spoke and Sam looked at me than the girl, "Um I would like to try the six-piece tenders " she spoke looking antsy.

"What kind of sauce ?" the girl question and Sam looked lost. "Barbeque and make it a large" I spoke for Sam and the girl nodded her headed ringing it up.

"Total is 15.86 and is that for here or to go?" She asked and I gave her a twenty "Make that for here".

I grabbed Sam hand and may change before getting the cups and walking away to the drink station. "You look uncomfortable" I spoke looking at Sam. She gave me an uneasy smile. "This is new for me and a different environment. they always said that McDonald's was nasty " She spoke and I chuckle. McDonald's was nasty but it was cheap and not all of it is nasty.

"If it's nasty I'll take you anywhere you wanna go," I tell her pulling her little self to me. " I'll hold you to that "

——-

A little something. 

Vote, comment, and tell me what you think