9

Mario

Over a course of weeks, I've been ghosting everyone. It wasn't intentional on my part but I needed to sort things out on my own without everybody's opinion on it. I recently got in touch with Sam first since she's been texting me off and on. 

"Mario?" I heard and I turned my head to see the one and only Sam. even though she doesn't try at all to be gorgeous she manages to lock me in every time. "Hey, I do want to apologize for not responding back to you. Things got hectic personally and I needed time to myself"

I told her that I watched as she looked sympathetic as she got beside me. "Awe, I'm glad that your back cause don't ever in your life ghost me like that or we gone have some problems"

I cocked my head to her all in my face like she big and bad. "What kind of problems baby girl?" I questioned getting in her face. I watched as she just squirmed and roll her eyes at me. "Oh and tell Greg I said don't be getting too comfortable being up around you"

I watched as her eyes bucked. I knew she had that dude over and everything. "Do it again I'm going to rock your world in this house?", I tell her to let her know that I'm not playing. Ill die about this girl honest truth. She doesn't know how much she means to me.

"So rock it" and that was all she said before I honestly jumped on her and rocked that world of hers she so desperately needed.

" I love you Mario",  Sam spoke hugging me and my whole insides just went all gushy. I grinned cause everything in me loved her. Its never to early to know when someone is meant for you.

"I love you too gorgeous"

-------

Hello, I have come back lol. Its been a while since I've been on this app honestly. I really abandon Wattpad as a whole.

I knew i couldn't leave my books hanging. so Chapter 9 was a little short but it should hold.

They say " I love you" to each other ! must be nice I can't even get a man...

ANYWHO lol show me some love as usual!