1

Samantha in the top .

Sam

I was humming a song by kehlani when I seen a confrontation outside a store . The older man was red and the young guy was mad as well .

Something wasn't going to go right ..

" You are banned ! I don't want to see your face here !" The older white male yelled I walked up and he smiled at me . " What's wrong ?" I asked looking between the two .

The young guy stared at me . " Nothing your pretty head should worry about " he spoke and walked off . I frown and did the unthinkable .

I ran after him . I don't think i ever did that before .

" Hey wait !" I yell trying to catch up to him since my little legs weren't up for it . His walks were powerful and he had that power coming from him .

He stopped and glanced at me . " um what happened ?" I asked him and he eyed me before a smile played his lips . Do not stare I thought . I kept myself  together for some odd reason I'm attracted to this stranger .

" Since you want to know then , the fat bastard accuse me of breaking some necklace and short changing him so I got mad " The guy spoke looking at me I nodded . I didn't like his use of profanity but it was like it was made to flow from his mouth .

" Do have another jewelry store you can go to ? I can give you some " I spoke and reached in my bag for the cards . His hand grabbed mines and he spoke  " I'd appreciate that but you don't have to okay beautiful ?" I nodded as I blush and rubbed my hand .

" I'm Samantha by the way " I spoke smiling a little . I wanted to stay around him but lord knows what will my mother say if she found out.

" Demario " he spoke kissing my hand which I blush at . " it's nice to meet you Demario " I say and he grinned " same to Sammy "

He gave me a nickname !

He looked at his watch and I realized I probably held him up for something . " I should get going " I say backing up and he watched me . " Where you going ?" He ask I pointed to the little cafe shop

" let's go " he spoke and took my hand as we headed to the shop . I sorta struggled to keep up with him .  " Can you slow down ? I'm a little shorter then you" I spoke and he stopped and started walking like me .

" Stop I believe you are mocking me " I stated as he opened the door with a playful smile . I could see amusement clear as day .

" Maybe I'm just slowing down like you ask " Demario stated and maybe he was right . I looked away and to the floor . " come here " he spoke and I walked to him absentmindedly.

" when you are with me you don't look to the floor or even let that head drop okay ? Gimme a kiss" Demario spoke and I frown at the last part . He started chuckling before he kiss my head .

" I'll get a good kiss from you one day " he spoke while looking at the menu . I blush as my hair move in my face .

" Hi what can I get for you guys today ?"

I looked over the menu . I open my mouth but Demario ordered instead " two number 12s with a latte for her and I'll get a Pepsi . You want anything else?" He question looking at me I dyed a chocolate muffin and he raised an eyebrow .

" add the chocolate muffin "

I looked at him . He order food for me and make a bold statement that he's going to kiss me one day and overall I like it . I don't think mother would have approved since he had sagging pants . I didn't like it but I'll keep my opinion to myself .

He end up paying after I told him not to . We were now sitting at a back table eating . " You would have thought I'll be having a little lunch with a beauty " Demario spoke making me blush .

" Are you always this sweet ?" I ask wiping my mouth . He leaned up and half smirk at me . " Only if it's someone I like " he spoke and my eyes widen at what he said . I sipped on the latte and he smiled .

————-
Did you like ?

Sam met Demario 😊

Vote and Comment 

Thanks 🙏🏾