4

Demario

At this moment right now I was about to risk my life to see Samantha . She stayed in the big subdivision that got cameras and all that equipment to help put people in jail .

I watched Samantha emerge from the top of the gate and run to the car . Once she was in safely. i pulled off quickly . "Look at you sneaking out" i tease at her and she smiled . I knew she was scared to be out like this especially late at night .

Once i got to my side of town i watch Samantha look on in curiosity . I didn't live in my old neighborhood but this neighborhood I'm in now has it ups and downs. I pulled up and Samantha immediately got out and went to the front door . I knew she was scared.

"You'll be alright trust me I'll keep you safe" i tell her and she nodded as i open the door . I put the code in and lock the door . I led her upstairs and to my room. "You gone give me the whole bed ?" She questions and i nodded . "I'll be in the next room"

"No" she spoke and i sat her bag down  . "So you want me to stay ?" I question and she rolled her eyes "of course "

I let her go into the bathroom to change as i change  . I looked at my phone seeing a dozen or so texts from different people  . I shut my phone off as i heard her coming out . She had a T-shirt and probably some shorts on since the shirt was pretty big .

I laid back and she got besides me . "Are you naked ?" She spoke and i laughed . "I'm only in boxers " i tell her and i felt her hand touch my chest . "It felt like you were"

"I can get naked if you want me too" i tell her and I felt her shift . "Sounds nice" i reaches to boxers and began to slide them down looking at her and she watches me . Once they were off I looked at her and felt her hand on my stomach .

" Touch it" i spoke heavily and i felt her hand ease down slowly and she scarily touches it . "It jumped !" She spoke loudly sitting up . I started laughing at her cause she looked so cute . She continued until i pulled the cover back and her eyes got big. " When the time comes ima put all of this in you" i tell her and she looked at me in shock.

"How about now" She spoke softly and i sat up . "You sure ?" I question cause i just ain't wanna do it if she wasn't ready . "Demario ever since i met you I wanted to try sex and i trust you completely" She spoke and i smiled grabbing my boxers . I wasn't going to do it but something else instead . 

"Another time much better and i wanted it to be nice but I would give you something to expect" i tell her and i hovered over her . I kissed her and led kisses to her neck  . I felt her breathing slow up and and her little whimpers . I lifted her shirt and kissed down her stomach  . " You want me to stop ?" I question her and I saw her eyes wandering around and she shook her head.

I pulled her panties off and licked my lips. She looked down at me and I spread her legs open .

~~~