6

Samantha

Over the course of the following weeks, I only been to school and back home. I thought Demario truly cared for me enough to do some type of effort to talk to me. It was really unsettling.

I shook my thoughts away as I walked in the mall. I didn't have a clue to as to what I was getting but it'll be something. I went into one store and started looking around. It was some decent stuff. I let my eyes wander around before they landed on a pair of dark eyes that were already staring at me. I held it for a little bit before turning away.

I decided to walk out ignoring his stare. Once I made it outside I grabbed my keys unlocking them and getting in. Times like this I wish I had a friend but things happen. I pulled out and left heading straight home.

Once I was home my phone started ringing back to back. I sat and looked at it as texts came through. One, in particular, caught my eyes.

Unknown: Since you not to pick up I'm pulling up now

I went to the window to see Demario pulling up. I knew he didn't care but he was risking it. I watched him walk up to the door and knock. I felt scared. I opened the door and he came right on in and immediately grabbed me shutting the door.

" You been ignoring me for weeks and I know what it looks like but it wasn't that. I'm wrong for not pushing her off me quickly and I'm sorry for that. Nothing else happened I promise. Come back to me princess"

Demario spoke to me and I ended up pouting. " You still not off the hook," I tell him crossing my arms. "I know you thought I ain't care but I do and best believe if that motherfucking dude gets in your face again ima break it" Demario spoke and my eyes widened. He was referring to Greg, who's been trying to date me or play me.

"Give daddy some sugar" Demario spoke grinning at me and I roll my eyes. " Should I?" I questioned and he full blew kissed me. I miss this and everything else we had. "What you doing" he spoke between kisses as I started teasing him. "I thought you were worried about coming here" I spoke

I watched him look around a bit before looking at me. " I was but I know I had to get my baby back". I knew he was still worried and I was too. "Baby if you worried I can come by tomorrow and we can spend the day together," I tell him as I looked up to him. I watch him become conflicted on what to do. "Nah Nah I'm here now" He spoke and I looked at him unsurely but I didn't say nothing else.

"That wasn't planned or my intentions. She kissed me and I tried to get her off. I really don't want anybody but you man. It's crazy how we so different and you just got me feeling like a kid ." Demario spoke, I smiled at what he said. "Feel like my first time getting a girlfriend", he added and I started laughing. 

"Im so serious right now baby, you be having me contemplating what to when you come around. Do I need to take you to a five-star restaurant or be top notch or just keep it simple? I never know what to do" He tells me and I felt every butterfly for this man fly around my stomach. It touched me that he honestly wanted to please me in every way he can.