3

Samantha.

I sat there in the bed at approximately 9:35 p.m. at night hearing the biggest argument of the night. My parents had arguments plenty of times. I wasn't stupid to know they just made sure that I never heard anything.

Tonight was different. Three weeks ago due to that incident I had, Daddy found out, from me of course. He was out of town and now that he's back he made sure to get after my mom.

" YOU PUT HER IN DANGER! I'D BE DAMN YOU SIT HERE AND TRY THAT SHIT AGAIN WHEN IM GONE!"

I heard Daddy's voice in my room and he was beyond pissed. I grabbed my pillow and clutched it tightly. I didn't like yelling or the screaming at all. My phone vibrated and I leaned over picking it up from the charger. It was a text message from Demario.

Demario: You still up?

I bit my lip replying back to his message. I heard a crashing sound and a slam. It was clear that the fight was over. My phone started lighting up and I answered it.

"Hello ?"
"Yes I'm going to sleep"
"Demario I know I have school"
"Okay fine goodnight"

I shook my head at him as I placed my phone on the dresser. Demario only called to see if I would be going to sleep. I decided to put tonight's fight to the side and go to sleep.

———-

After a whole day at school, I was finally leaving that place. Being in college was easy for me honestly. It was like high school but more advanced.

Beside my car i saw a tall figure. From the slightly saggy pants i knew who it was. I grinned as he mirrored my face. "How was class babygirl ?" Demario spoke and with that loopy grin on my face i spoke , "it was good"

Demario casually pulls me to him where i can smell that cologne he uses . "I miss you all day" Demario spoke rubbing my head. " I missed you too, "I tell him as I casually put my stuff in my car." you hungry?" He asks as i got in the car. "Kinda is i dont know what i want" i tell him and i just look at him staring at me with a smile on his face . "I do know what i want to eat on through" he spoke deeply eying me . my cheeks heat up at that . "Just follow me alright?" he spoke making sure i listen and I nodded. "Strip on the way too. I just wanna see nothing but a shirt and panties"

Demario walks back to his car with me staring at him . I was intrigued to do just that for him. It'll be new to me and it'll surprise him for sure. Once he got in his car and started it up I did the same following him from the parking lot. Since he didn't really tell me where we going. In the beginning, it was easy to keep up with him but as soon as he got in the clear, he sped off leaving me behind. im, not that type of driver to be doing crazy things like that. 

"Im not about to do none of that so" as I spoke to myself and turned around in an exit to head home. I let the radio drown my sorrows as SZA Garden ( Say it like that) play. I grabbed my phone slowing down a little making sure no car was behind me and looked at it to see no call or even a text. it made me a little disappointed because I expected something. I put it down as soon as I saw a truck coming and I started back driving again. I finally made it home and no other car was here, which was good cause I really wanted to be alone.

I parked and got out as I seen Demario car pull in. I frown but grabbed my things heading to the front door. How dare he show up? better yet how did he know where I stay?  I put my key into the lock turning it as I felt Demario behind me. I didn't let it faze me as I went into the house closing the door before he caught it. "I had an emergency to handle that's why I sped off and im sorry I did that and I wish you wouldn't be mad at me" Demario spoke grabbing my hand pulling me to him. I sighed rolling my eyes. 

"I see what I got to do"

I felt demario grab my face and plant kisses all over making me giggle .  "stop" I squealed and he planted the last one on my head. "You still mad?" he questions and I shake my head. I watch him just smile at me. I could only do the same.

--------

I hope you enjoyed it! I made this chapter pretty long and I will start to make them longer as the story continues ...

Hopefully, I will have a picture of Demario to post soon...

Vote, Comment and Tell a friend