*Author's Note*

THANK YOU!

                  Pleasee read 

     I don't even know were to start i want to thank you guy's so much for reading my book i appreciate it sooo much !  I will be making a sequel for this because well i cant just end it there a lot of turning events are going to happen.  

if you guys want me to post the the sequel and My new book tonight go back and vote for all my chapters! and The first chapters of both books will be up by the weekend  

  for the sequel tell me what you guys think i should do , continue the same part to see what happens or... skip a week or two and let Alex have flashbacks of what she saw or think she saw  , what do you guys wanna see what happens in the 2nd book? 

anddd i still wanna know your opinions on who should play the role of Alexandra Braun right now its Selena Gomez and i know some of you don't like her but don't compare Selena Gomez to Alexandra two different personality's just have the same face. 

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou guys so much for reading my book i really cant wait to start my new one's and the more you guys comment and vote make me really want to write and make a 2nd book , i appreciate it soooooo much! 

Love You all! 

             By the time you guys are done reading this ....... both books just might be posted on my page ....... make sure to vote on all my other chapters it would mean alot to me. 

Alexandra and Justins Journey is no were near done , thank you guys for everything 

Stay Gold. Keep calm and totally laugh on , you all are beautiful