Chapter 49 - "its Toxic"

******* read note at thy end!!!!*********

Chapter Fortynine

"its Toxic"

Alexandra's point of view

Somthing iv'e learned through out the long run in my life is that fighting gets you know where , but then again there are all different kinds of fighting when you think about it.

Fighting for what you love

Fighting for your life which i've done and and i don't wish that upon anyone

fighting for justice

fighting for what you Believe in , there just so many things

But the fighting that im talking about is when your arguing with someone and the bickering that goes back and forth , "is it really worth it " that's what i always ask my self. Of course no body likes to fight who wants to yell at a family member , a best friend , co worker even the person that your in love with.

I feel like you would be just wasting your breath , because when you argue bad things can lead up to that and really who wants that.

i look at Justin who is sitting at the edge of the bed looking stressed holding the bridge of his nose then running his hand down his face.

"I'm not yelling I'm explaining my self" I scoff at him , he was speaking loudly I'll put it at that.

"Whatever Justin , you know what I don't even care anymore ok have fun with Yovanna" I through my hands up leaving the bedroom.

I shook my head fixing up my hair and fake nerd glasses. I'll never know why he does this to me , he hurts me.

1.2- "baby I'm sorry you know it's for work" he apologies like he does all the time " I really don't care anymore Justin , I feel like all we do is fight" I cry out I turn my head away from him.

"Baby shh ,baby look at me" I shook my head making sure a tear doesn't leave my eye "your my girl ok , mine. why are you so upset don't be"

I shrugged my shoulders "Al we made it to four months , don't give up on me, us" he pulls in his eyebrows looking sad.

" im not" i walk into his hug snuggling my face into his neck. Just by breathing in his scent clams me down.

"Good , you have fun tonight ok" I nodded pulling away from him "I'll see you later?" I ask him.

"Yeah right there on the bed" he winks , I looked down feeling a blush "Justin" I push his shoulder "bye baby" he sings while kissing me "bye babe"

"Babe" he moans "love when you say that , I don't know if I wanna go now" I laugh pulling him into a much deeper kiss "Jay , you have to go" I giggle as he kisses down my neck.

"are you trying to get rid of me " he says in a mocking tone, putting his hand over his heart

I giggle wrapping my arms around him " no i really just wanna spend all day in bed with yo-"

"woo that sounds fun , maybe we should just-" it was my turn to cut this off " but.... were both busy so anther time" i patted his shoulder " okay fine , i just hate leaving you" i smiled looking into his brown eyes , there hasn't been a day were we've been apart for more than a couple hours " ill see you later tonight , right back over there on that bed" i pressed my lips to his " promise?"

"promise" i tell him " okay then , bye baby"

" byee" i watch im walk out the door to go hangout with another girl , i sigh in frustration feeling pain of jealously 'i let him go' i remind my self it was no big deal , im his.