Chapter 17 -Camp

* No one plays the role of Alexandra she's her own person , i just dont think Ariana fits the discreption and attitude of Alexandra 

Alexandra's-P.O.V

      I opened my eyes hearing the alarm go off , i got up from the seat and shut it  off. I looked outside the limo's window , it looked like we where almost there i looked back over at my phone seeing that Lorenzo texted me 

~~Lorenzo~~

   hey! where are you? everyone's here 

~~Alexandra~~

Hey! im almost there!

I was on twitter for the rest of the time that i had @Alexandra.Braun-This should be a fun week! I tweeted. I glanced outside the window seeing that we had arrived at the camp , there where pom trees , two buildings , football feild , baseball felid and basket ball court and  right next to the camp theres a beach. Once we pulled in there was a whole big group of kids starring at the limo waiting to see who would come out i saw Zac , Lorenzo , Drew , Cameron , Carson wait what Carson! since when! I looked a little over more seeing more people that i know and my eye's landed on Rachel. Rachel well she is someone that i dislike and of course she is on my team , nobody at Camp like's her because of what she did the last time i dont even know why she came.

The driver get out of the limo taking my Suitcase out of the trunk , after he finished  he opened  the door and i step out of the limo , there where gasps through out the crowd and people calling my name  i looked over at saw Cameron smiling at me i gave him a small smile back " thank you so much for taking me John ( butler)" i gave him a quick " you welcome Alexandra have fun" John said while getting back into the limo. 

I was still standing in front of the crowd of people , i didnt even know where to go at this point " Oh My God Lex!!" i heard someone scream i knew exactly who it was Kels!  " Kel's oh my god!" i yelled and she gave me a big hug " ive missed you so much!you have to tell me everything little Miss. Im the most famous girl in the world " Kels yelled  , Kelsey is my best friend at camp , she is someone you can trust " ive missed you to! and i will" i laughed   we started walking into the building  where all the rooms where " look who starring at you" Kelsey said while looking over her shoulder " Riley"  i turned around and gave him a quick smile and waved " You know in school Riley was talking about you the other day he cant get enough of you he still like's you" 

" wow really, still" i said while looking back at Kels , Riley is the Captain on the football team and also his dad is also principle Aaron " yup its insane" Kels said " tell me about it" i sighed and rolled my eyes. We walked walking around the building until we came to a stop " well this is our room" Room 365 " where sharing a room" i questioned " yes!"  Kelsey handed me a room key and i opened up the door. The room was a nice light pink , hard wood floors , two queen beds , a black coach with a coffee table that had a vase with rose's in it and a big window. " wow this is really nice , i call that bed"' i ran and jumped on the bed  while Kelsey laughed. 

" you know this is the only girl room in this hall way the rest are all boys" Kelsey said with her eyes  got big " wow really , "where the rest of the girls and who else is in this all way" i asked while sitting up on the bed " well the other girls are all the way on the other side of the building , and across the hall is  Cameron and Drew then next store to us is Lorenzo and Carson  on the other side of us is Riley and Ethan and so on and so forth oh and then there's Dylan and his crew" Kelsey said while pointing  the direction of the rooms " oh joy" i said 

" well i dont know about you , but i had a long day yesterday so im taking a nap" I layed down and got under the cover's " im with you on that one" Kels slipt into her bed and we both fell asleep