Chapter 16 - School

* If you dont think Ariana Grande shouldnt be Played as Alexandra please let me know comment below , im describing Alexandra has a whole different attitude but she has Ariana's soft and sensitive side , and also i changed a couple things Alexandra has a body every girl dreams of she has a big bust and butt , but Alexandra has Ariana's face , voice and height , comment down below if you understand what i'm trying to say!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra's-P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off , i hurried and shut it off so Justin didn't wake up , his arm was wrapped around my waist i gently unwrapped his arm and tip toed to my closet. I grabbed plain black leggings and a zipper up sweater that was from Juicy Couture showing off alot of cleavage, i curled the bottom of my hair to make it look flawless. I tip toed back into my room Justin moved and stretched his arms out , oh my god please to dont wake up i walked faster applying on mascara and eyeliner , i brushed my teeth grabbed my bag and took thy elevator down to the first floor. i split on my black flip flops and headed out the door.

I got into my white Mercedes and before driving off i just thought to my self last time i drove was when i got into the accident. I shook my head to shrug it off and let out a deep breathe, i stepped on the peddle and started driving. I looked over at the time a realized im already late for school great , i touched my neck to make sure i was still wearing the necklace Justin gave to me and was thank god. After about 10 minutes i arrived at the school parking lot no one was outside the school since class already started , i grabbed my bag and sunglasses and before putting them on i winked at my self through the reflection.

I walked into the school and put my sunglasses in my bag , just the thought of it i havent been to school in a while. I looked at my schelude i had History first in class A214 , i walked through the emty halls and reached my class. i let out a sigh and opend the door of the class room and looked for a seat , there where a couple gasps through out the room and whisphers hearing my name go around a couple times

"nice for you to Join us Miss.Braun" Mrs.Mcvey ( teacher) said while writing me down on the attendance sheet , i smiled at her and took a seat next to Lorenzo

" hey" Lorenzo said while hitting my arm , " hey" i looked at him and smiled , my eye's where wondering around the class room most of everyone's eye's where mostly on me instead of the teacher , i met Zac's eye as he was starring at me i gave him a small smirk and he gave one back. I faced my head back towards the teacher while letting out a low sigh.

~~~~~2 houres past~~~~~

"Alex!" come sit over here , i turned around seeing Zac waving at me telling me to sit with him. I walked in to the lunch room and just in the snap of my fingers a couple boys and girls came up to me asking for a pictures. As i was with fans from school i looked around seeing everyone just starring at i gave a quick smile and headed my way to sit with Zac.

" hey long time no see" Zac said while eating a pickle " hey , long time know see" i looked at him and smiled. It sucks how i dont have Lorenzo in my lunch period anymore no more gossiping i thought to my self. Zac and I just had a normal conversation about life and how things are going and also about camp ,our table was packed full of people trying to sit with me ,after about a half an hour Lunch finally ended and i was headed my way to Math what fun. I walked in to the classroom and took a seat while gazing around the room , the class laughed while a boy name Johnny was telling jokes i caught one in my ear that was really funny every started hysterical laughing and so was i

"OH MY GOD i made Alexandra Braun Laugh!! i can not beileve this take a picture with me" Johnny yelled everyone was still laughing at the joke , i took picture with Johnny and sat back down to my seat. I noticed the teacher was on the phone looking over at me " Alexandra someone's here to pick you up" the teacher announced and i have been caught i said to my self . I took my bag and left the room walking down the hall way making my way to the main office just seeing Justin in the view with his hands crossed.

"Hey Justy" I put on a big smile on my face and wrapped my arms around him "don't hey Justy me Alexandra" he looked at me pulling up the zipper so the my sweater higher shaking his head. "What did I say about coming back to school, you have no reason to even be here" we both walked out of the school getting into his car ignoring what he was saying while he was still going on "whatever Justin , I'm fine you shouldn't get pissed about it ok" I snapped " I'm sorry I just get worried" and protective I spoke in my head "it's fine" before I knew it we were pulling up Infront of the house.

.......

I was now in my room closing my suitcase for camp tomorrow I've packed about 1 suitcase and a bag.

"What's this?" Justin asked sighing I faced him " Justin please don't be mad but it's for camp , I miss dancing like a lot and I wanna go back , please Justin" even if he said no I would still be going so it doesn't make a difference.

"Alex I-I don't know... Maybe you should have bodyguards with you" Justin sat on my bed luckily he didn't go through my suit case because it contained sports bras , shorts, dresses etc "Justin baby , I'll be fine ill call you and text you everyday"

" ok ok" I smiled and kissed his lips "when are you leaving" Justin asked I looked at the time 11pm " now the limo i think is here" I told him gathering all my things " aww ok ill bring you stuff down to the limo" I thanked him and checked to make sure everything was in place before leaving once I was done I made my way outside saying bye to Justin and my dad.

"I love you princess , call me and text me ok" Both Justin's hands were on my cheeks "Okk I love you to" we kissed and I got into the limo waving goodbye once I couldn't see them.

I knew it was going to be a long ride so I set an alarm on my phone to wake me up leaning my head down on the seat feeling my self drifting asleep