Chapter 44- "No one understands"

Chapter forty four

"No one Understands"

Alexandra's -Point Of View

A month has passed by , so its the ending of February. Everything's been going really good and smooth just the way I want it to.The tour is back on and I've been working on the making of the movie with Zac , we have about a quarter of the film to finish which isnt bad.

"Bye Zac , see you in a week or two " I hugged him "Bye , Alex".

I let go of him and went into Miley's car as I pulled down the car window I yelled "don't miss me too much" he laughed and gave a thumbs us and that's when Miley started driving away. I looked In the back view mirror seeing Zac getting into a car.

It's so weird leaving Zac behind , he's become my older brother and since the end of December we haven't really been apart. "So Zac's a big hunk of hotness" Miley wiggled her eyebrows "oh god , he's like my older brother"

"Tell me again why your in Arizona" I asked her while she gave me a one eyed looked "to see my girl of course.. Oh and I have a concert tonight " she hit my shoulder , I laughed she's been in Arizona with me for the past four days. Does she shut up no, no not at all.

"So I'm dropping you off at the airport, right?" She asked "yup" I popped the 'p' , we were only about 5 minutes away from the airport

I put my feet up on the dash bored and turned the music on louder , it's a convertible ,it's necessary. I pulled my hand into my bag going through it looking for my pack of cigarettes.

"Why do you have those" Miley looked at me with socked eyes then the road , I couldn't really explain why it have them , Selena and I went for therapy and it's how people reveal stress and what not. "There really bad for you" and I knew that so that's why I'm tossing them.

For the rest of the ride it was mostly quite which is something I rarely have. I just sat there as she drove making very small conversation and before i knew it , we had already arrived at the airport. "Dont forget to text me , ok?" she said pulling me into a hug "i wont , i wont" i pulled away from her exiting out of the car , the worker took my luggage out the car and put it in the jet , i waved and Miley and she drove away and i boarded the jet.

One thing i hate the most is flying by my self , god for bid Lilly was here but then again she was out with her boy friend of 3 months , still going strong. You go Lilly-Ann i mentally cheered in my head.

I took the long couch that was on the side of the plane laying down on it as it it was a bed. Me back was laid down and my phone was In the air as two of my hands held it , hoping that it won't fall on my face.

It's happen before.

I scrolled through my twitter seeing that I'm nominated for a couple build board awards. My father of course has to brag about it. Tsk.Tsk. I checked my messages one last time hoping Justin doesn't meet me at the airport because i don't want people finding out that were spending alot more time with each other , i want to be more hidden from the paparazzi media and all that. I dont need anymore adding on than there already is.

2 New Messages

- Justin

I Cant wait to see you

just from getting this one text i feel all giddy just like i always was when i was with him. Happy. We've been hanging out more ever since we had our conversation on the beach i even stayed two extra days with him in Panama which was worth it.