16. I don't care

@/Lukehemmings-sun fun :)

@/Lukehemmings
-sun fun :)

Tagged: @/ashtonirwin
________________________________

Michael sighed while looking down at his phone. It was Friday and the four of them should be together to do something fun.

Calum had already took a look trough his planner and had scribbeled this day away, again. He didn't wanna see Ashton. He broke his heart into a million pieces.

Michael looked at the comment section before writing a comment himself.

@/michaelclifford
-fun in da sun with me? :)

Michael smiled down at the comment and sent it. He knew they weren't on good terms lately, but he needed a way to be able to talk to Luke.

Michael forgot his medication that day and flipped. He didn't mean for it to happen and especially not to Luke. He sighed and locked his phone.

He then putted his phone down on the couch and looked at Calum who was busy with his laundry.

"Need help?" Michael asked sitting next to Calum on the ground.

"Nah i'm just seperating everything" Calum said.

Michael then smelled something strange. He picked up one of Calum's hoodies and sniffed it.

"Why does it smell like smoke?" Michael asked and looked in disguist.

Calum's heart started to race. He never told Michael that he'd been smoking.

"Mmm..weird I don't know" Calum said casually trying to play it off cool.

Michael shrugged his shoulders and threw the hoodie on the pile of clothes.

Calum was relief Michael took that and just dropped the subject.

"Do i need to wash any of your clothes?" Calum asked. Michael always kept a spare change of clothes here. Mostly because Calum's clothes were to small to borrow.

"Let me have a look" Michael said as he stood up and went to walk towards the little drawer besides the washing machine.

He opened the first drawer and took out his band-tee, but stopped when something caught his eye.

All the way down in the last drawer there was a piece of red fabric sticking out. It probably got stuck while Cal was closing it.

The weird thing about this fabric was that it looked like lace. Calum didn't wear lace!

Michael pulled open the last drawer and saw that there were Calum's normal underwear and two pairs of...panties?

"Calum what's this?" Michael asked as he showed the red panties.

Calum's eyes widened. "Those aren't mine.." Calum said quickly.

"Then who's panties are these Cal?" Michael asked playfully.

Calum gulped "uhmm..m-my ex?" Calum answered, but it came out more like a question.

"Don't play me like that Calum, i know they're yours, in fact you're as red as a tomato" Michael said and smirked as Calum sighed.

"..you didn't mean to see that" Calum said as he stood up and snatched the red fabric out of Michael's hands.

"Well I did" Michael said looking at Calum who's head was hanging down in defeat.

"..well..you think I'm weird?" Calum asked and gulped.

"No" Michael responded casually "but i know you're either gay or very kinky" Michael said smirking "or both" Michael said and started chuckling which turned out to a burst of laughter.

"Stop laughing at me!" Calum said as he threw the panties to the ground and gave Michael a push.

"I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you" Michael responded and putted his hand on Calum's shoulder.

"You see me laughing, Mike?" Calum said with sass while frowning.

Michael rolled his eyes playfully "I just mean that you don't have be so embarrased about it okay, it's not like I will tell anyone, I'm your best friend" Michael said looking down at Calum.

Calum gave a smile but that soon went away when Michael was being extra "besides I'm sure Jesse would love that!" Michael said and started laughing again.

Calum crossed his arms as he watched with a stern look. He then stopped when he saw Calum was now annoyed. "Okay okay I'll stop" Michael said.

"Good" Calum said and hid the panties under his regular underwear before closing the drawer and grabbing Michael's dirty shirt.

"Did you text him already?" Michael asked.

"Texted who?" Calum responded while putting the dirty clothes in the washing machine. Did he mean Ashton?

"Jesse obviously" Michael said.

"Oh, no" Calum said and closed the lif of the washing machine.

"Whattt! Why not?" Michael asked following Calum into the hallway.

"Not interested in a relationship"

"He's hot tho"

"I don't care"

"He seems sweet"

"I don't care"

"If you don't take him then I will" Michael said.

"Good, have him" Calum said.

"No! No I..arggh I want you to date the guy! To be happy" Michael said.

"I am happy" Calum said hearing the lies in his own voice.

"Doesn't seem like it" Michael said as he watched Calum sit down onto his couch.

"What happened yesterday anyways?" Michael asked.

Calum shifted uncomfortably as Michael sat down next to him.

"Why are you so stu-"

"Stop"

"Cal, you gotta tell me sometime, we can't keep doing thing, you don't have to be alone...i could be there with you" Michael said.

"You don't want to Mike" Calum said and shook his head. "Cause in between these" he continued and placed his fingers on his temples. "Is a bad place, a very bad place" Calum said gulping.

"I don't want to do that to you, you put up with me and my shit for years and I don't know how you do it" Calum said sighing out.

"Because I love you, I care about you, you seem to forget" Michael said.

"I want to fix you, or atleast make you feel better...especially when you write in that notebook of yours, I wanna know what's on your mind" Michael said.

"I wanna know what hurt you or made you sad" Michael said. Calum was complete silent when he was on the brim of tears.

"You are not alone"

"So please tell me what is bothering you"

Calum gulped and quickly wipped away a tear that fell down his cheek.

"Ashton.."