6. Regrettes

Calum had fallen asleep after the movie in the cinema. He had chosen the movie Hachi since he knew Ashton would be looking for him and Calum loved dogs, so he actually would never go to this movie because it was a sad dog movie. He had done a lot of emotional eating while he was at it.

His mouth open as his head was leaning back against a cinema stool as he held the empty box of popcorn against his chest.

A worker from the cinema was cleaning the room since the movie ended while the cinema itself was closing. If it wasn't for Calum's snorring then the worker wouldn't even notice he was still there.

"Excuse me" the guy said awkwardly as he stood next to Calum.

The worker nodgged his side. Calum twitched and opened his eyes. "Excuse me, but you have to leave the cinema now" the worker said calm. Calum rubbed his eyes and yawned. "Yes of course, of course" Calum said as he stood up lumpish. He took his empty popcorn bucket with him and the plastic bag from his M&M's.

Calum strolled down the stairs and made a turn to the hallway. He threw away his trash and went outside into the dark streets.

01:34 am

Calum read as he unlocked his phone. He also saw that he had more than 27 messages and 6 miss calls on his phone from Ashton. He huffed and putted his phone in his pocket and made his way home.

Calum made it home and took off his jacket, not bothering to put it on a hanger and just tossed it on the floor. He then took off his shoes before stripping down into nothing but his boxers. He then fell down onto his bed and covered himself with his sheets. He immidiately fell asleep.

Today was band practice and Calum didn't feel like it. All he wanted to do was to stay in bed, cry, watch his favourite series, eat, sleep and then do some more emotional eating. Indeed he didn't want to dissapoint the fans who were waiting on the next album and so he rolled out of bed.

Since it was cold outside he putted on his black sweater which gave him sweater paws, so his hands were warm. He then putted on his black skinny jeans and threw on a grey beanie since he didn't wanted to try anything with his hair today.  He sprayed on some deodarant so he didn't smell like an oagre.

He went to have cereal and sat down at his kitchen counter. He checked his phone and went on twitter to reply to some fan comments. Some of the comments almost made him choke on his cereal from laughing.

Calpalsdizzlex.
•I'd pay Calum to punch me in the face

——@/calumhood5sos  replied:
•I won't hurt you :(

Cliffocondaofficial
•Calum's jawline can cut a bitch

Fletchersirwin
•omggg Calum is so musclar! I can't

——@/calumhood5sos  replied:
•I've actually been doing a lot of emotional eating..

After replying to some tweets and eating his cereal, he went and took a cab to the studio.

"When the girls..when the girls talk..when girls talk boys" the four all sang together into the microphone. They were currently recording a new song for the ghostbusters movie.

"Alright, we're taking a break" Chris, which was the producer said into the microphone. All the boys took of their head phones and left the recording room.

Ashton was last to leave the recording room and followed after Calum. Ashton thought he looked really cute today. Even if Calum didn't try, he still looked extremely cute. His sweater was covering his hands a bit and he was wearing a beanie. The only time Calum wore beanies was when A. He didn't bother to do his hair or B. He really was cold. Ashton chuckled in himself for knowing that. He decided to go talk to Calum and try to explain himself. As they entered the lounge, Ashton putted his hand on Calum's shoulder.

"Hey Cal, I just wanted to sa-"

"I don't wanna hear it Ashton" Calum said cutting Ashton off harshly and snatching his hand away from his shoulder.

"But Calum just hear me ou-"

"No" Calum said sternly as he walked away. Ashton sighed and groaned. Ashton didn't like seeing Calum in a state like this. He was keeping his mouth shut while listening to music with his earphones in. He was just staring into nothingness. He wondered what he was listening to..

Ashton took a huge gulp of his water and sat by Luke and Chris on the other side of the lounge. He once in a while looked behing him at Calum. All he wanted to do was explain himself but he wouldn't listen. He decided to let Calum cool down and talk to him later. He then noticed Calum smiling down at his phone. He was texting someone, Ashton could tell by his typing. He felt some sort of..jealousy?..yes jealousy rush trough him and he clenched his fist.

"Uhmm Ashton? You good?" Luke asked as he looked at Ashton's hand. Ashton smiled and nodded "yeah yeah..of course" he said and quickly stood up before he could ask more questions. He decided to go to the toilet to cool off...