15. Cheeseburger

A/N sorry for this garbage you're about to read. I rewrote this a hundred times and this is the best i could make. And believe me when i say the other ones were even shittier :,)

 And believe me when i say the other ones were even shittier :,)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

________________________________

"Fuck, sorry i did that"

Ashton pulled back quickly. He sighed and facepalmed himself.

"W-what?" Calum asked. His heart was on the verge of breaking into tiney little pieces.

"I thought that, it just felt right in the moment, bu-"

"Get out!" Calum yelled. This time Ashton flinched from the reaction. He had just kissed him and now he was backing away.

"Wait what?!" Ashton asked stepping forward.

"I said..get.out! Get out!" Calum yelled as a couple of tears flew down his cheek and his hands flying into the air.

"Fuck!" Ashton yelled in himself before grabbing his hair and tugging at it.

He walked towards the hallway. Calum heard him grabbing his keys.

That was the point his heart was broken into a million pieces.

He felt like he could never find those pieces again. Ashton had used him, used him in the moment.

Calum heard the door slamming closed and he flinched before gulping. He wrapped his arms around himself. He always did this when he felt lonely and wanted to be held.

He dropped down to the floor. He was shaking from all the adrenaline and emotions he had in the last 5 minutes.

Anger, Sympathy, Happiness and Sadness...

All Calum could think of how he got used by Ashton. He knew he said to do what feels right in the moment, but atleast have some brains before you do it. Know the consequences...

Just as everything was starting to be okay for Calum it had to turn into complete shit. This always happened to him and he was sick of it.

He was so sick of being alone..

He wanted Michael with him by his side, he needed Michael.

Calum wipped his tears away and leaned against the couch to grab his phone.

He grabbed it and quickly dialed Michael's number. He wondered if Michael was still up, luckily Michael picked up.

"Hello?"

"M-Mikey.."

"Cal! Are you okay buddy?"

"Can you come over..please I-"

Calum sighed before speaking again.

"I don't want to be alone, it's scary.."

"I'm on my way buddy, don't do anything stupid Cal! Just stay where you are, okay!?"

Happy • Cashtonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें