9. Handcuffed

"Smiley Calum is dead"

————————————————————————

"Can we please stop this conversation now, I'm getting cold" Calum said still sitting in the water which had turned cool.

Ashton sighed "alright" he said as he jumped of the cupboard and grabbed a towel. He went over to Calum and wrapped it around his shoulders.

Ashton couldn't do anything and stare at Calum's lower region for a second. He licked his lips and quickly looked away, feeling guilty for those few seconds.

"I'll-meet you in the livingroom" Ashton said standing by the door.

"Okay...hey could you ple-" before Calum could finish his sentence he had noticed that Ashton had already left. "Oh" Calum said and got out of the bath. "I'll get myself another towel then, and make my floor wet" Calum said sighing.

He got out of the bathroom and went into his bedroom. He took out his stripped shirt and putted it on, along with his black skinny jeans and vans. He didn't do much to his hair and just putted on a beanie. He was gonna be on a plane anyways. Lastely he putted on deodarant and went back into the hallway which was connected to the livingroom.

"FuCk!" He heard Ashton groan. He quickly went into the kitchen that was connected to the livingroom and saw Ashton holding on side of his face. "Are you okay?" Calum asked softly. "I dropped this box right on my cheek and it cut it" Ashton said. "Those things are sharper than they look!" Ashton said angrily. Calum softly placed his hand on Ashton and pulled it of to see the cut, this made Ashton relax for some reason. Calum then placed his hand back. "Go sit for a bit, while i search for my bandages and what not" Calum said while looking trough his kitchen drawers.

As Ashton said down, he sighed deeply. "Why does this shit happen, right before tour!" Ashton said angrily. Calum turned around for a second. "It's okay, the cut will go away" Calum said and continued searching in one of the kitchen drawers. "I got it!" Calum squaled happily. Calum took the plastic wrapper of and placed the bandage neatly on Ashton's face. "There you go" Calum said and smiled. Ashton stood up and grabbed Calum's hand. Calum was confused on what he was doing but then he turned his hand around and looked at the wrapper. "A spongebob bandage? Really Calum?" Ashton asked with a grin on his face. "Whattt? They were the only ones i had left..and...they're pretty cute!" Calum said as he pulled his hand away and threw the wrapper in the bin. "Just like you.." Ashton said very softly. "What?" Calum asked while turning to Ashton. "What?" Ashton replied back. "What'd you say?" Calum asked. "Oh no i was just mumbling in myself" Ashton said and played with his fingers. "Mmmm..okay" Calum said.

Calum scoffed as Michael was being annoying on the plane again. All Calum wanted was to sleep while driffting of with his music. He was a very moody and emotional mess.

"Stop that!" Calum yelled at Michael who was poking his side. Calum twitched and slapped Michael's chest.

"Stop wot?" Michael asked and laughed.

Calum slapped the back of Michael's head. "Idiot" Calum said and crossed his arms. He then heard Ashton and Luke giggle from the other seats.

"What's so funny!" Calum asked sassy.

"What so funny" Ashton said mocking Calum. Luke then started laughing even more. Before Ashton even could turn his head, Calum had took of one of Michael's shoes after him replying with "aye!" And threw it to Ashton's head.

Ashton's eyes widened and he quickly held his arms infront of him to defend himself. The shoe hit Ashton's left arm and then fell to the ground. "Cal!" Ashton said loudly trough the plane. "What!" Calum spat back, his face was red from frustration. "Why'd you hit me with Michael's smelly shoe?..." Ashton said. Michael looked up at Ashton with a death glare.

"You're supposed to get him! Not me!" Ashton said. Michael now even hated him more. "Really?" Michael said.

"Because you're all annoying! Including you Luke!" Calum spat and stomped his feet. Ashton thought he was cute when he was mad and smiled to himself. Luke looked up at Calum and acted like he didn't do anything. "I'm gonna take a nap now and if one of you!" Calum said angrily pointing at Michael and to Ashton and Luke. "If one of you guys annoy me! I'LL THROW YOU OUT THE PLANE!" Ashton smiled in amusement as he started at Calum who was now sitting down and cuddling up in his blanket.

"Damn alright princess" Michael said and chuckled. Calum rolled his eyes lastely before driffting off into a sleep

"Calumm" Michael said shaking his side. Calum slowly opened his eyes. "Hmmm?" Calum hummed and rubbed his eye. "Look what i diddd" Michael said and smirked. Calum was now fully awake. Calum looked around him, almost breaking his neck from turning his head so fast. "What did you do!?" Calum asked sternly. "Look at your hands" Michael said smirking. Calum looked down at his hands and saw that he had been handcuffed to Michael.

"Argghh! I hate you!" Calum said and pushed Michael's side.

"Nah..you love me! Now come on we're in Japan sleepyhead!" Michael said and pulled Calum up. "I'm colldd!" Calum whined as he didn't feel the comfort of his blanket anymore. "Don't be a little kid and grab your things" Michael said as he grabbed their bags from the shelf above them.

The only thing Calum could do was whine the whole way out the plane and into the airport.

"Can we go eat now? I'm hungry" Calum whined again. "No we have to get our suitcases first" Luke said as they walked towards the gates. Calum groaned and rubbed his stomach, he was just so hungry.

As they were grabbing their suitcases, Calum couldn't seem to reach it. "Michael! Can you come to my side for a second!" Calum said to his friend who was waiting for his suitcases on the other side. "Nah just a little bit Cal!" Michael said. Calum rolled his eyes, he wasn't gonna wait. He reached out his arm trying not to drag Michael to the floor since they were handcuffed together.

"Need any help?" A random guy next to him with brown hair asked. "Uhh...yes please" Calum said. "It's that dark gray one over there" Calum said pointing to his suitcase. The guy grabbed the suitcase and handed it to Calum. "Thank you so much" Calum said and smiled. "Your welcome...i wandered if i co-"

"Who are you!" The two heard. Calum turned around and saw Ashton. Calum rolled his eyes "I'm Jason, nice to meet you" the guy said and held out his hand for Ashton to shake. Although Ashton never did. Ashton gave him a death glare and pushed past him.

"Sorry about him, it was just a long flight" Calum said and gave him a smile. "It's alright" Jason said. "Well..i gotta go now..thanks Jason" Calum said awkwardly. "Your welcome" he said in response. Michael had pulled Calum with him before he even could say a propper goodbye...

————————————————————————

Jealous Ashton :))) hehe