Te amo.

"Love her so much, that she might doubt your sanity, but not your passion." - Dean Jackson 

~ This chapter is dedicated to every single one of you readers, both known and silent. I love you all and I wish you guys all knew how grateful I am for your support. And to me. Can I dedicate a chapter to myself? Oh well I'm doing it anyway! 

~ Make sure you guys have read the last chapter, because Wattpad hasn't been notifying my readers when I update o.O

~ Picture of Al Sakhrah mosque [Dome of the Rock] on the side.

EHEM. SO. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK...AFTER THIS CHAPTER. 

Chapter 27 - Te amo.

Yasmine’s POV

After that mentally gruelling experience, the only thing me and the boys wanted to do, was just arrive at Jerusalem safely without any troubles or anymore waiting. We made sure to pray and quickly eat before hitching another taxi. When we told the driver we wanted him to take us to Jerusalem, he almost had an aneurysm, since it would be another hours long drive, but after some haggling and negotiating on the price, he settled to take us.  

Since I wasn’t sleepy, having slept in the car ride before, I was unusually hyper - or maybe I was just confusing that with anxiousness. Luckily for me, Noah sat in the back and so for the remainder of the drive, I opted to spend it annoying him. An hour in, I somehow managed to convince all four of us to play the game ‘I spy’. Yes - that’s how bored we were. Desperate times, call for desperate measures. 

“Give us a hint,” Noah spoke, agitated over the fact that it’s been ten minutes and still none of them have guessed it. 

“It starts with G.” He looked at me dumbfounded.

“We’re going to need a little more than that, airhead.”  

I rolled my eyes. “OK. He’s hairy, he’s fat and he’s sitting right next to me!” I yelled in his face. I smirked at his annoyed expression.  

“Gorilla,” he mumbled. “You’re so lame Yasmine.” Shaking his head at me, he crossed his arms over his chest and stared out the window, bored again. 

I heard a laugh from the front and turning my head, I watched as Zach vibrated with a small chuckle, whilst the driver was just smiling amusedly.  

“No I’m not. Zach finds me funny,” I retorted stubbornly.  

“90% of the stuff you say make me laugh Yasmine,” Zach stated, not turning his head to look at me but instead, focusing on the landscape before us. I could hear the humour still present in his voice, even though he wasn’t laughing anymore. 

“I’m going to take that as a compliment,” I huffed, sitting back in my seat properly and deciding to copy what they were doing. I didn’t blame them - the scenery outside was beautiful. I sometimes forgot how breathtaking this country was, since Gaza was so overpopulated we barely saw that much nature. There were no mountains or major hilltops in Gaza, but travelling away from home, at least allowed us this satisfaction. My eyes swept up the greenery before me and I suddenly had a long and somewhat irrational desire, to just live amongst nature. 

Getting restless again, I propped my legs up onto Noah’s lap and tried to get comfortable.  

“Excuse me,” he said, raising his eyebrows. 

“What?” I voiced innocently.  

“Put your feet down,” he uttered through gritted teeth. 

“But I’m comfortable like this,” I stated, not understanding his sudden annoyance. 

“There are two other men in this car,” he whisper-yelled. “It’s inappropriate.”