Unknown Darkness Chapter 22- (Explicit) The only woman i love

Chapter 22- (Explicit) The only woman I love

“So are we just going to march in there and let her kill us? There’s only three of us against who knows how many of them. “Masons been avoiding me completely ever sense my change, he’s been clinging to Apollo asking him stupid questions like this one.

“Mason there is no need to worry now. Go to your room and get some rest.”

“Get some rest? How can I get rest when this hag wants to kill Jessie!”

“Mason just listen-“

“No, you listen! I lo-“ Mason quickly looks back at me then runs into his room and slams the door behind him.  I think he was about to say he loved me… No. Not mason, he would never say something like that. I slowly lifted myself from the couch and knock on Mason’s door.

“Mason? Can I come in?”

“No.”

“I’m coming in anyway.” I walk in and see him sitting on his bed; his hands clenched at his sides and his head bent looking down at the ground. 

“Mason?”

“Jessie, get out.”

“No, not until you talk to me.”

Even with my new vampire vision I can’t see him move across the room. I only know he has a grip on my throat when I’m pushed against the wall behind me and his cold hands freeze my throat. His normally soft eyes were now hard and cold. His messy black hair flows in front of his eyes.  I stood there only breathing when I needed to. I kept staring into his angry eyes and him staring into my calm ones.

After an hour or so his grip got tighter and his body got closer. Another hour passed and I was kissing him; his hands now sliding down to grip my waist. His stone body pressed me tighter against the wall. Both of his arms wrap tightly around my waist; he lifts me and lays on top of me on his bed. I look up and his eyes are no longer angry, just hungry. He leans down and kisses up my neck to my ear.

“I told you to get you Jessie.” He whispers into my ear with his teeth clenched.

“I said no Mason.” His eyes began to flare with hunger again and he roughly strips me of my clothing. He nips at my neck and slides his hands on the small of my back. When he looks down at my naked body his slides off his own clothing. I lift my head up and bite deeply into his chest. His blood slides down my throat and droplets fall onto my body. Groans of pleasure escapes his lips and he moves down and lifts the blood trail from my stomach up to my lips. At my lips he interlocks out mouths. His bare chest still dripping blood. As we play with one another tongues he shoves himself inside me and begins to pump. Our bodies slide against one another as his body motions are rough and hard. Our legs intertwine together as our mouths continue to be locked in a hot embrace. Our nails dig into one another backs as more moans escape our lips. We climax together; all the pain we held in escaped our lips in one instant. The pleasure followed closely behind. His body collapses next to mine and he breaths heavily onto my neck. He lifts his head up and looks into my eyes. His anger, frustration, and hunger left and he returned back to his normal human self.

“Mason I love you too…”

“How’d you know I meant I love you?”

“I was kind of winging it.” With a small chuckle he wraps his arms lightly around my body. Our sweaty bodies still pressed against one another.

“Mason, why are you so eager to kill her?”

“Because… she wants to kill the only woman I’ve ever loved.” We lied there in silence and eventually drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

My first time was painful, being a vampire certainly didn’t help any. Maybe if it was with a human who is weaker than me it maybe wouldn’t have hurt so bad, but with mason; a strong new vampire: I didn’t stand a chance.  The next morning our bodies were covered in bruises.

“So did you two enjoy your night?” Of course Apollo knew… he knows everything.

“Yes, it wasn’t to bad.” My modesty was way of track of course. It was amazing, and now mason and I feel even closer than we ever could before. All of our tension; disappeared.

“So you know?”

“Of course, I wouldn’t be surprised if everyone in China knew.”

“Heh, then there is no need to talk about it.”

“Apollo, I feel like it’s time, but I have my own plan.”

“Ok Jessie, tell me.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok- I hope you guys like it. <3 I tried really hard on that scene x.x I’m not the best at writing that stuff. I think it looks pretty good considering . (: So yeah. Vote/Like/Recommend :D I love you guys!