Unknown darkness Chapter 14- dark past and ansestors Mistakes

Oh god. Her body ... Her lips... Ugh I've been stuck down here way to long. I don't know how long it's been since I've had any female company. I've only had righty and a tissue with location to satisfy "my needs" and I'm sick of it. This girl looks amazing. Weeks down here definitely will turn a guy into a horn dog.

**JessiePOV**

“So Jessie? How long you going to stay here?"  

"As long as it takes or as long as I'm welcome. Your friend here's going to give me some long awaited answers."  

Apollo sits down in his chair and motions for us to sit around him like children waiting around for story time. 

**Jessie pov** 

"Now Jessie in only going to tell u one thing for now and we will continue tomorrow night. Your family has a dark past. A really dark past. "  

"You are so not just telling me that. I need more. Please." 

"Fine..."

---------------------------------------

*****flashback*****

It was during dark times. Humans were being bled for food, and vampires were beginning to fall prey to the glories of power and society. I remember the day was chilled and the sun wasn't even peeking through the dark clouds that infested the sky. The houses were lit up and smoke was fuming from chimneys. A few farmers were returning home after a long day of work. Despite the normalness of the day I could feel something was wrong. When I arrived at your ancestor’s castle I could sense no other power but your great grandfathers. When I walked through the throne room doors I smelt blood and as I walked further I seen woman children and men, human and vampire alike, all across the floor bleed completely dry of blood. As I continued on I seen him crouched on the ground holding your great grandmother. At first in thought he was holding her in care, but as I made my advance he was lacked onto her neck and he was sucking the very power from her. 

________________________

“He stole almost all the power from every vampire in existence. It took many years to build back up the vampire population after his little "incident". The only vampire that still even had remotely enough power to hold her own was Veatris. Most people just call her 'Her' or 'she' personally I would call her an it. “Apollo took a small pause and he looked down at us after he finished his thought making sure he still had our attention.  

"Jessie that power he took. It was stored away in the family blood line and had to one day emerged in its protector. The re-builder of the family. The one true ruler... You.  

That day when he committed the greatest sin of any vampire ruler. He sealed his fate to be locked away In his own madness. To end himself of this burden he repented his sins and the power of the family was to be passed along till it made its way to the TRUE power of the family. This is why everyone is after you Jessie, this is the secret your aunt died to protect, and she died to protect you." 

It was too soon to talk about my aunt, so I just eventually decide to change the subject. 

"So where am I sleeping?"  

"You can sleep in Mason’s room and he can sleep on the floor out here"  

"Good deal. I'm going to go crash." and with a yawn I stride and lie down in masons room and cuddle underneath his smelly god blankets. That night I got the most secure sleep I've ever had.