Ohana <3

It was later that night when we had checked into the hotel and I was lying on the couch playing a quick game of Minecraft with Taylor when I felt someone sit on top of me.

"Hi Dinah," I say swiveling my upper body to somewhat face the Samoan girl on me, "where is everybody?"

She smiles mischievously, "Well, Lauren and Camila are at the pool and Mani and Allyson went to get stuff for tonight."

"Tonight?" I quirk an eyebrow, turning some attention back to the screen where my character was trying to spear a bass and Taylor's was building a wall around our "fort" to protect from potential dangers.

"Yeah, we're gonna do a live Youtube stream to introduce you to the fans and they've been requesting that we do some covers and a Q&A so we're gonna do that as our 5H takeover episode. Are you cool with that?"

I make a face, "Kinda nervous, but I think that I can pull it off without being an awkward turtle."

Dinah grins, "You're adorable, you know that?"

I roll my eyes playfully, "Ew, no I'm not."

"You so are! You're so awkward and rambly and goofy and sweet."

I look back up, "So are you...except well, not awkward, but you're hilarious and you came all the way out to New Jersey to come and get me and that says a lot."

Dinah shrugs and puts her arm around me, "Well now you're part Poly, I can totally do this. Ohana means family, bae, nobody gets left behind."

I laugh, "Okay, Lilo, how'd you know I like Disney?"

She gives me her signature it wasn't me face, "That's for me to know and for you to never find out," she stands, "I'm gonna go get cute."

As she makes her exit to the bathroom door, I speak up, "Thanks DJ."

She turns, "You're welcome."

"Oh, and I also know that you got that little tidbit of information from Camila!"

"WHATEVER!!!"

I return my attention back to the digitized screen in front of me to see that Tay has written me a message.

T: Hey, where'd you go?

P: Sorry I was talking to someone.

T: One of tha kids?

P: No... I gotta tell u sum

T: Whut?

P: I think its better to tell u in "person"

T: U wanna facetime? :b

P: Yeah hold on call me

A few moments late, my phone rings with a Facetime alert and I answer.

Tay's face lights up the screen, "Hey girl."

"Hii."

"Where are you, hotel?"

I nod, "Yeah, that's part of what I've got to tell you. I, um, got adopted today..."

He smiles really big, "That's great, babe? What are they like? Amazing, right? Do they like your YouTube videos?"

I smile, "Of course they do, and they're really awesome. They're well... There are five of them."

His smile drops, painting his face in confusion, "Huh?"

"Yeah, I live with 5 girls. One of them is my cousin; one is my new mom, and the other three I'm getting really close to."

His smile is back, but less big, "Wow..."

I nod, "I know, but the craziest part isn't that. The craziest part is that they're Fifth Harmony."

"The girl group? Prove it short stop." he smirks at me. He knows that if he or anyone else, says to prove something, I'd do it.

"Okay, fine," I smirk back, "watch my channel tonight. We're live streaming the announcement."

"Fine, I'll be watching. What time?"

"6 on the dot, butt face."

"See ya then."