Family...?!

*******************************************************************************************************

“Whoa, you had the whole bus waiting for me?” I ask as I exit the house, coming face to face with a giant version of Dinah, Camila, Lauren, Ally and Normani.

“Well, duh, we weren’t gonna leave it at the hotel.” she snorts, as if this is the most obvious thing ever.

“Wait, they’re here too?”

“Cuzzo, you’ve really gotta keep up here. I told you we were going to get ice cream with the girls. Just try not to give them the same the blank stare you gave me when I first saw you.” she smirks.

I blush, “Oh, bah.” She giggles, “Who says ‘Bah’ anymore?”

“I do!” I say defensively, “Most of my fans do, too. And if I recall properly, so do you, so Bah Felicia!”

“It’s funny how you use my phrase against me.” she jokes just as we reach the bus doors. She knocks and the doors swing open.

“PAIGE!” I hear a cute little raspy voice scream. I’m suddenly attacked by a fury of arms and legs in what you could barely call a hug. It was more of a death grip.

“Hey, hey! Don’t suffocate her before she even steps foot on the bus.” Another husky voice says.

Who I think is Camila lets go and fixes her sweatshirt, and I fix myself too, “Hi, I’m Camila!” she chirps, smiling. Yep, I was right.

“Hey,” I shake her hand, “I’m Paige.”

“Oh, I know.” she waggles her eyebrows, receiving a light smack from Dinah, who had managed to work her way around Camila’s hug and is now standing beside me.

“None of that, Mila, not with my cousin.” Dinah says, pretending to be defensive, while Camila just gives her this pout.

Meanwhile, another brunette, the one with the husky-ish voice steps forward, “Hi, I’m Lauren.” she extends her hand, “I like your voice, it’s really pretty.”

I smile, “I like yours, too.”

“Where’s Ally?” Dinah says to the two before me, “Allyson!” she calls out.

“Yes, darling?” a voice calls out from the bathroom.

“Hold on, I’m fixing her makeup!” another voice follows. Dinah rolls her eyes before heading toward the bathroom, dragging out a small brunette in jeans and heels. I raise an eyebrow; who wears heels on a regular day?

“Hi, I’m Ally. You must be Paige; aw, you’re so adorable! I can definitely see the resemblance between you and Dinah! I am so excited to get to know you, oh my gosh, what if you performed with us, that would be so tight!”

“That would be so tight!” Lauren says, imitating her and cracking up. I smile a little.

“Don’t mind her,” Ally says, pushing Lauren out of the way and grabbing my arm, pulling me over to the couch.

On the way, I give Dinah an eyebrow, which she just returns.

“So, tell me all about yourself, sweetie.” Ally says. For such a small person, she has a whole bunch of energy. It’s kinda scary.

“Well, I’m-”

I get cut off by Camila, who sits on the other side of me, “Sixteen, about to turn seventeen in December. She likes-no loves cookie dough and Harry Styles, her favorite color is navy blue, her favorite app is Polyvore and she has a huge crush on-”