Untitled Part 22

The next morning woke with a start. The girls scrambled to get ready and get to the venue on time for glam and the M&G and I struggled to figure out how to prank the security guards. I was bathing with my new pink bath bomb when it hit me. Confetti bombs.

I was devising my master plan when there was a knock on the door, "Uhmm? I'm kinda naked and busy right now?" I called out, "Can it wait?"

"No, Paige, I really have to pee!" I hear Camila's voice call back. I grin and chuckle, "Fine, Mila." I say submerging my body up to my neck under the glitter filled water.

She rushes in and does her business, me staring into the water, continuing to figure out exactly how to carry out my plot. 

"What are you thinking about?" Mila asks.

"This is awkward... you speaking is making it worse," I giggle, "but nothing."

"Yeah, okay." She giggles, flushing the toilet and getting up to wash her hands, "Once again, sorry. This is awkward."

I nod, "Go, Mila!" I giggle, splashing her a little. She shrieks and runs out, "I hate you!" she screams behind her, laughing. I laugh and wash up, letting the water out the tub once I'm finished with a satisfying whoosh. I stand and dry, becoming annoyed realizing that the glitter effect has now left me looking like a DIY project. I try to blow some of the excess stuff off my body, but it doesn't work. I sigh and tug on my black leggings and Aaliyah t-shirt, brush my teeth, and then comb through my hair with my fingers until it loos decent. Oh well. I walk out the bathroom after a while and come face to face with Lauren.

She eyes me up and down with a smirk on her face. I stare at her. Finally one of us breaks the awkward silence, "Have a fight with Tinkerbell in there?"

"No, it was the bomb Dinah brought me." I explained, gnawing on my bottom lip.

"Don't do that," she says, grabbing my hand, "it's gonna bleed." She looks closer, "Jesus, have you been doing that all day?"

"Only in tough situations..."

We fall back into the silence, her emerald eyes finding the ground, "Yeah." I say, manuevering around her, "See you."

I make my way to the living room area and put the firt step of my plan into action. DM some fans.

I tweet:@nolife_5h: Hey, who's going to the @FifthHarmony show today?

Instantly, a ton of fans respond with either 'I am!' or 'Front row' or "I've got M&G tickets!!', and I select 3 out of the lot to DM: Hey, I have a special request ;) I need confetti cannons for todays show. Bring them to me WHILE THE GIRLS ARE ON, and I will ensure that you meet them, okay?

That gets instant results, with all of the girls respondind with a series of random 'ADERJKSETASFS' and 'OMG YASSS ANYTHING'. I smile to myself, and decide to chat with a few of them so I know exactly who they are and when they'll be approaching me and whatnot until it's time to leave.

"Oooh girl, who are you smiling at like that?" DInah asks, coming over to me while taking a few selfies, "Is it Tayylor???"

I roll my eyes and smile, but then notice the look on Lauren's face as she's entered the room just as Dinah said that. I can't exactly read her face, but the flash of anger that runs through her eyes is completely recognizable. 

I nod, "Actually...yes, I am... Um... he says hi." I lie, looking directly at Lauren. SHe drops her contact quickly, pushing past Dinah.

"DJ," she says her tone level, "Where's Camz and Mani and Ally? We've got to get a move on, let's go."