Some Changes

Normani and Dinah arrived  an hour or two later, waking me from my slumber.  They'd brought Pascal with them to come live with us, and decided that they'd build an addition onto the house that would become my very own on-suite.

To celebrate us all being back together, Auntie Milika invited us over for a cookout, and ultimately surprised me with a brand new care for helping out the Jauregui's and being there for the girls and Lauren when they needed me the most. I tried to tell her to give it to Dinah, or something, because I felt I just did what anyone would've done, but she insisted.

Once we were home for good, we settled down into a routine of late nights, shoping, recording and pulling pranks on each other. Lauren and I spent as much time as we possibly could whenever I could separate her from her cellular, and I even started taking classes again. Basically, it was like living the life I'd always wanted with my 5 best friends. Everything was great.

That is, until they had to leave.

*A few Weeks Later, Camila's POV*

We were all in the studio recording a new track when Simon came in, a grin plastered over his face. We stopped singing and walked out to him, giving him our hugs.

"Hello, girls, Paige."

"Hey, Simon, what's up?" Ally asked. We all sat on the chairs arranged in a circle, facing him.

"I was wondering if you guys would be interested in headlining your own tour to promote the album."

"Wait, HEADLINING? Our OWN TOUR?" I shouted, my eyes most likely bulging out of my head. This was like, my dream, a huge opportunity for us. We'd never actually headlined our own tour.

The British man chuckled, "That's indeed what I said, Camila, try to hold on to your seat."

I nod, "Yes, sir!"

The other girls chuckle, "So, when would this tour start?" Paige asks. She's literally such a straight shooter. She always tries to get to the point as fast as possible, and because she's so tough, she's great at negotiating. She's do good in the business herself.

Simon seems impressed by the young tanned girl in front of him, "Well, it would start sometime toward the end of February, so that we'd have time to get the word out. And we've already asked some other acts to join."

"Not Mahone, right?" Normani says, her voice laced with disgust, "Hate that kid."

"Normani!" I scold, "We don't hate him." Just because we broke up doesn't mean we should hate him, really...

"We do, you may not." Lauren clarifies, "He's not coming, right, Uncle Si?"

Simon sits back and smiles at them, running his hands through his hair, "No, he is not. That didn't go over so well on the fans last time. We've chosen Mahogany Lox, Jasmine V, and Jacob Whitesides, I'm sure you've heard of them?"

Paige nods excitedly, "Mahogany is a bomb DJ!"

"So, then you'll come along? Join the tour?" He asks. He's heard her sing a few times, thanks to videos from us, but she won't sign or sing in studio for him. Those are contract rules. If you wanna get signed, you've got to record a demo.

"Umm, that's a no. I've got better things I wanna do."

"Like?" Lauren asks.

Uh-oh..

"Like, get my degree, get a job, you know, normal young adult things? I just wanna live as regularly as I can. Spotlight and people always in your business is your thing."

"Understandable," he agrees, "That's settled, then. We can discuss official tour business at another time, then. Wouldn't want to bother Paige." He chuckles, ruffling her hair playfully.

They have a similar relationship to him and Demi, always insulting one another.  She glares at him, fixing her hair. He shakes all of our hands and commends us for how good we sound in the booth before standing to leave.

Once he's gone we all break out into excited chatter.

"Guys, guys, wait. Did you realize?" I ask loudly, clapping my hands together. All eyes in the room turn to me, "We're going on tour!!"