Chapter Nine

Olivia's P.O.V.

The next day Niall invited me to have lunch with him. I accepted because I love eating lunch with Niall. He always knows what to order and even if it sounds revolting it tastes amazing. This boy knows his food.

We found a cool looking restaurant that neither of us had been to before since we don't live in America. It had different kinds of pasta and pizza. It's a really cute place, actually.

"So what do you think of America so far?" Niall asked me.

"Oh I love it! They're accents are so funny here!" I said. Niall chuckled.

"What were you and Louis doing in your hotel room last night? You were really loud." I all but spit out my water. I started choking and coughing.

"What did you say?" I asked, my eyes wide.

"Were you playing some kind of game? You shouted each other's names a lot!" Niall asked. He was completely serious too. I fumbled for an excuse.

"We, uh, were playing...erm...a new video game Louis recently got. Very uh...intense." I lied. Niall burst into laughter. I just stared at him.

"Wow you're a terrible liar!" He said. I scowled. "Olivia, I know what sex sounds like." He said. Rather loudly, might I add.

"Shhh!!" I said hurridly. He was just laughing.

"I mean my God! You all were loud. Banging on the walls..." Niall said, his face red from laughing so much. My face was red because I was so damn embarassed! I didn't think we were that loud but apparently we were! I buried my face in my hands and slowly Niall's laughter died down. "So if you two bang--" I glared at him through the slits in my fingers. "--then does that mean you guys are...together?" He asked. I slammed my forehead on the table.

"No we aren't together. We never will be together. We just have some kind of..." I sat up and faced Niall. "deal." I awkwardly put it.

"What kind of deal?" He asked. I sighed deeply.

"Like a...oh what did he call it..." I searched my memory for how Louis calls it. "Friends with benefits!" I said snapping my fingers.

"But you aren't together?" Niall asked. I shook my head.

"Nope. Just...help each other with physical needs." I said. Both of us started laughing hysterically. I'm sure we got tons of strange looks.

"But...you aren't together?" Niall asked again. I stopped laughing.

"No we aren't." I repeated for the third time. Why did he keep asking that? "Never will be." I clarified.

"Good." Niall said with a cheeky grin. What is he thinking...?

*****

Louis' P.O.V.

Once Niall and Olivia got back from lunch the lads and I went to the interview. They ask us the same questions, over and over again. It's irritating. You people have a degree in this shit you should be more creative!

It didn't take longer than two hours and I was relieved when we were back in the hotel. Olivia was watching some girly drama television show while I took a trip down to the hotel pool. I noticed Liam and Zayn had gone down there as well. I swam for a bit and then after about an hour or so I retreated back to the room where I found a snoring Olivia. Instead of pushing her over and waking her up, I let her sleep and took a quick shower. After that Olivia was awake and we decided to go out to dinner, the six of us. Instead of leaving the hotel, Paul made us order in room service. We all ate in my room.

"How many shows do we have left?" Harry asked while we were all almost done eating.

"Seven." Zayn replied. I watched as Niall leaned over and whispered something in Olivia's ear. Olivia's face lit up and she started giggling. Weird. And then both Niall and Olivia stood up and went out to the balcony. I watched as Niall closed the door behind them. The curtains were in the way so I couldn't see anything else. I then felt a smack on the back of my head.

"What?!" I asked turning around to Harry who had smacked me.

"We were asking you questions but you were too busy watching Niall and Olivia's every move." He said to me. I rolled my eyes and returned to my food, finishing up quickly.

We watched a movie and then everyone decided to head to their own rooms. Niall and Olivia hung out basically the whole night, laughing and giggling all the time. It was so irritating.

"So how we gonna sleep tonight?" Olivia asked later that night when everyone else was gone.

"You sleep on your side. I sleep on my side." I told her sternly.

"You okay, Lou?" she asked, peeling back the covers. I slid in and faced the far wall.

"I'm fine." I muttered.

"Jeez, someone's on their man period." Olivia mumbled.

"Shut up Olivia. Go to bed." I told her. Silence. Finally, sweet silence.

*****************************AUTHOR'S NOTE *****************************

Hope you liked it!! PLEASE COMMENT!!!!! :D PLEASE VOTE AND PLEASE READ AND YES JUST PLEASE!!!!!!! :D hope you liked this chapter cuz i liked it xD

-Kate xx