Chapter Eight

Louis' P.O.V.

I was sitting on the tour bus destroying Niall in a game of Halo. I was mindlessly playing, but Niall was really into it. He was sitting real close to the screen, desperately trying to kill me. My mind was elsewhere. I didn't have enough energy to focus on the game anymore. I killed Niall once more and then ended the game. He turned back to me with a big frown on his face.

"I would have won if you would have given me like a few more minutes." He mumbled. I turned off the xbox and the television and headed to my bunk. We were close to whatever place we were preforming at in Pennsylvania.

I rolled into my person tunnel of darkness and pulled the curtain shut. I adjusted the brightness on my phone so it didn't burn my eyes out. No calls. Zero calls from Olivia. She was supposed to call me when she was boarding her flight and when she's off. She should be off the plane by now but she hasn't called me at all.

I thumbed through twitter. People get so annoying on there. Thousands of follow requests, thousands of birthday wishes, and also tons of people thinking I'm in a relationship with Harry...? Where did that even come from? 'Larry Stylinson'? Me and Harry being a romantic couple is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard. We are best mates. Nothing more.

My curtain was ripped open into blinding sunlight and Liam was standing there. I squinted at him.

"We're here. Get up!" He told me. I ducked out of my bunk and stumbled my way to the front of the bus. All five of us, plus security of course, made our way into the hotel through the back entrance. There were fans crowding every one but this. No matter how much I wanted to see them, I know it was for the best that we didn't. Our faces were better left unbruised than torn up. We were staying in Pennsylvania for three days. One for the concert, another for an interview, and the final day is a free day. I was thrilled when Paul told us that we were going to get a free day.

I was granted a room to myself for this trip. Not that I don't love bunking with my band mates, there are just some of those days when I love being in my own room. I don't have Harry's snores, or Niall's sleep talking. I don't have Zayn getting up earlier than any normal human being or Liam's mushy nighttime conversations with Danielle. Just peace and quiet. I get to sleep peacefully and I get to watch whatever I want. It's rather calming.

I took a short nap before the boys got me up and we left for soundcheck. Soundcheck soon flooded into preparing for the concert. Preparing soon turned into standing on the sidelines readying ourselves to jump onto the stage. We began the concert with 'Na Na Na' and it went by fast. It wasn't long until we popped back out for the final 'I Want'. As we said our goodbyes I made a beeline for my phone. No messages. No calls. I was beginning to feel a mixture of worry and anger.

Suddenly a pair of hands draped over my eyes.

"Guess who!" Someone singsonged into my ear. I smiled. I peeled off Olivia's hands and turned to face her. I brought her into a tight hug.

"I told you to call." I told her sternly when I pulled back from the hug. She shifted on her feet and looked away before she met my eyes again.

"Yeah...sorry I just wanted to surprise you." She said with a cheeky grin. I just rolled my eyes and slung my arm over her shoulder. She squirmed out of it. "Change first." She said, pinching her nose. "You smell repulsive." I just snickered and went to change.

As we approached the hotel, Olivia's mouth dropped open.

"THIS is where you guys are staying?!" She asked. I shushed her, not wanting her to draw attention to us. I didn't peel my hand off of her mouth until we were in the glass elevator. "This is like a really nice hotel." She told me. I just rolled my eyes.