Chapter Twelve

Olivia's P.O.V.

*** Two Days Later ***

I frantically dialed Niall's number again. He answered after the second ring.

"Olivia!" He said.

"Niall, any news?" I asked.

"Nope." He replied solemny. My heart fell.

"We have got to find him." I whispered, tears stinging my eyes. "We have got to find Louis."

*****

It had been forty-eight hours. Louis won't answer his phone. He won't reply to anything. Is phone is either dead or turned off. We can't find him anywhere. I've checked everywhere I can think of. I refused to call the police, however. Louis has to just turn up. He can't be missing for long, he's fucking Louis Tomlinson. Someone will spot him.

"Olivia, we need to call the police." Niall murmmered, squeezing my hand, snapping me from my thoughts. I looked at him. I felt like crying again, because the look on his face was heartwrenching. I just shook my head and looked away.

"No. He'll come. If we call the police everything will be a huge media mess. I know he wouldn't like that." I told him. Niall moved from holding my hand to wrapping his arm around my shoulders. He pulled me close to him and kissed my temple.

"But they will help us." He whispered, his forehead pressed to the side of my head. A tear threatened to fall but I didn't let it.

"This is all my fault." I whispered.

"I've already told you that it is not." Niall told me sternly. He had been saying that everytime I stated the facts.

"I couldn't help him. I left him in his weakest moment. He was always there for me but I wasn't there for him." I said, tears finally started to fall. Niall pulled my closer to him.

"It's not your fault. For all we know he's out there having the time of his life. Nothing is your fault. You've done absolutely nothing wrong, princess." He told me. My heart kicked up when he called me 'princess'. But I had to ignore it. This isn't the time to get butterflies.

"Why did this have to happen though? Why is he gone? Why is he so depressed?" I asked. They were questions only to be answered by Louis. "What are the odds?" I said, chuckling in my own dilusion. Niall just held me tighter. "What are the odds of us losing a popstar? Like honestly?" I said, chuckling again. It was from the lack of sleep, it's got to be. I've only slept maybe six out of the forty-eight hours.

"Olivia, everything will be fine. He's just not wanting to talk to anyone right now. And that's okay. He's allowed to have some alone time. It's not like he's gone forever." Niall told me. I buried my face into his chest and cried even more. I don't know where these tears came from. I didn't know my body could produce that many tears.

Suddenly my phone rang. I leapt up to answer it. I honestly didn't have any time to look at the caller ID. I just needed news.

"Hello?" I asked, desperate for an answer. There was some static and some muffled voices.

"Olivia?" Someone raspily replied. My heart burst.

"L-Louis?" I asked quietly. Niall leaped from his seat and rushed over to me on by the kitchen counter of my flat. His arms wrapped around my waist and laid his chin on my shoulder so he could listen to the phone conversation.

"Hi." He said. Louis' voice was scratchy.

"Where are you? Where did you go?" I asked. My heart was racing faster than a hummingbird's wings. I began to sweat even though it was freezing. There was a terribly long pause at the end of the line. For a second I thought he was gone and he hung up the phone. I pulled it back from my ear and realized the call was still going. "Louis?" I asked.