Chapter Two

Louis' P.O.V.

My eyes fluttered open to bright sunlight. I squinted and adjusted my eyesight so that I could actually see something. I looked around the room. Most importantly, I looked beside me.

Holy hell.

Olivia was on her stomach, her right arm draped over my chest. My bare chest. She was sleeping silently, almost a smile on her face.  The thin sheet covering the two of us was barely over my waist and barely over hers. She had no clothes on. I had no clothes on.

I was laying in a bed naked with my best friend. Who was also naked.

Holy shit what the hell happened. I thought of what to do, my mind darting from one plan to the next. Do I wake her up? Do I just leave? Do I just pretend to be asleep until she wakes up and she decides what do to?

I ripped the sheet off of myself and slipped on my boxers and then my jeans. I grabbed my shirt which was crumpled on the floor. I fumbled with the buttons and finally pulled it around my back and slipped it on. I didn't even bother buttoning it up again. I slipped on my TOMS and reached for the door handle.

"Louis...?" I heard someone say. I turned slowly and saw Olivia. She was seated up, the sheet over her chest, rubbing her eyes. "What happened..." She said examining the room.

"Uh...we just kind of...wow this is awkward." I said removing my hand from the handle and rubbed the back of my head. I smoothed down my tangled and messy hair, not meeting eye contact. 

"Holy shit...did we..." Olivia's mouth was dropped open wide. She was staring at me in complete disbelief. I coughed in the awkward situation. "Oh my God...you have to be kidding me..." She said to herself, looking around the completely trashed bedroom. 

"Um...I think I'm going to go now." I said quickly, my hand returned to the handle. She looked up at me. 

"Uh yeah I guess. Um you know where to go just show yourself out." She said still in shock. 

"Okay well bye." I said rapidly. I disappeared out the door, shutting it behind me. Then I got the hell out of there.

I jumped down the staircase and sprinted to my car. I slid in and sped out of the complex. I headed to my flat across town where I live with my best friend--whose a guy this time--Harry. I ran up the stairs and into our room, passing Zayn who was walking down the hallway.

"Hey L--" I didn't bother to listen any more because I sprinted into my flat. I passed Harry on the couch who was watching some television. 

"Louis?" He said as I ran passed him into my bedroom. I slammed the door behind me. I collapsed on my bed, the large comforter suffocating me since I was face-down. 

Please tell me this was a dream. Please tell me last night did not happen. Please tell me I did not wake up naked in a bed with my best friend. Please don't tell me I just had sex with my best friend.

*****

Olivia's P.O.V.

I slammed my head back on my pillow as Louis darted from my room. I stared at the ceiling, refusing to blink. My heart was racing, my mind overwhelmed. My jaw quivered as I thought what this meant.

I am never touching a lick of alcohol ever again. I can't ever have the possibility of having SEX with someone, let alone my best friend! I quickly ran to my shower, washing away everything that had happened. I stepped out of the steamy shower and changed. I dried my hair quickly and threw on some makeup. I started down the street, I don't know where I was going to go but I just needed fresh air.