Twenty-Seven

"I BROUGHT MCDONALD'S!"

Scott's excited voice echoed through Sierra's entire house as he suddenly walked in, throwing the door open dramatically. Stiles, Sierra, Malia and Lydia all turned their heads at his entrance, everyone raising their eyebrows in surprise.

"I told him just to walk in normally," Kira stated, appearing behind him with other brown bags in her hand. "But he obviously didn't listen."

Sierra laughed, getting up from where she had been sitting to help them carry everything into the living room. "You guys made perfect timing! Malia was just saying she wanted a burger."

"And now we have the perfect balance of snacks for an amazing movie night," Lydia agreed, her red lips widening to a grin.

Stiles snorted, glancing over all of the food. "I sure hope so. We have all the stuff they bought, plus Sierra's muffins, all kinds of chocolate and chips—"

"Don't forget the ice cream in the fridge!" Malia chirped, bouncing on her toes. Never before had she done something like this with so many of her friends, which led her to act incredibly giddy.

Looking at her, amused, Stiles added with a nod, "And the ice cream in the fridge. Nice catch, Mal."

Everyone dressed in their sweats, they were all ready just to have a relaxing night like normal teenagers. Scott handed out burgers to Stiles and Malia while Kira gave Lydia the chicken wrap she ordered. Sierra eagerly grabbed her own chicken nuggets from the bag and went to find a seat.

Earlier when Sierra had finished baking, Stiles brought down all kinds of blankets and pillows so everyone could spread out. Malia claimed the recliner quickly, plopping down on the cushion with her burger and a bag of Doritos in her hands. Lydia sat in the chair opposite of her, tucking her legs inwards.

Scott and Kira took the floor, sitting up on top of a comforter right in front of the sofa, which occupied a happy Sierra and Stiles.

"So what movie are we watching first?" Kira asked, taking a bite out of her wrap.

Lydia stopped sipping on some of her soda to answer, "I brought literally my entire collection so whatever you all want is fine with me." Leaning over the arm of the chair she was in, Lydia pulled her bag into her lap. Starting to dig through the DVDs, she continued, "Though, I know I have a certain film that fits the occasion."

Scott scrunched his nose, confused by her words. "And what exactly is the occasion?"

"Junior year is almost over, meaning in a few months we will begin our final journey in high school," Lydia explained, her face brightening once she found what she was looking for. "So I brought this!"

Sierra grinned from the title on the case, Malia getting excited as well from seeing her favorite actor's face. "Awe, that's perfect!"

"Is it bad that I've never seen it?" Kira asked, glancing around her friends with red cheeks.

"Trust me, you're better off," Scott commented, waving one of his hands in dismissal.

Stiles stifled a laugh, his arm resting around his girlfriend's shoulders. "Says the guy who learned the entire We're All In This Together dance with Sierra."

"Bro," Scott complained, bowing his head in shame. "I told you and Sisi to never tell anyone about that."

"So does that mean we can watch High School Musical?" Lydia clarified, looking at Sierra for confirmation.  "Cause I might've brought the other two as well."

"As long as Zac Efron is on the screen, keep'em coming," Malia told her, grinning widely.

"High School Musical it is then," Sierra mused, standing up from her spot on the couch. Accepting the disc from Lydia, she stepped over Scott's legs to get to the television and slip it in on the side. Stiles held his arms open for her once she returned, having moved his food to the coffee table.