Eleven

FROM: Scotty

Liam is missing. Come back to school.

Sierra closed her eyes when she saw the message, too many possibilities running through her head. Stiles, herself and Lydia were still at the sheriff's station, about to leave with Parrish to go to Eichen. Never in her life had she wished she could be in two places at once. Sighing, she rejoined Stiles's side, grabbing onto his elbow so he'd look down at her.

"What's wrong?" he questioned, noticing her concerned face.

"I need you to take me back to the school," Sierra told him, not giving any details. "Please?"

Confused, Stiles cinched his eyebrows together. "Sierra, we're literally about to go to Eichen. And I remember you specifically telling me five minutes ago that me and Lydia were supposed to stay right behind you and Parrish the entire time because you don't trust it."

"I know what I said," Sierra nodded, blowing out a heavy breath, "but Scott needs my help with something else. And I know you'll be safe with Parrish."

Stiles tilted his head, wanting more information. "Babe, what's really going on?"

"Liam's missing."

Stiles widened his eyes; that hadn't been what he was expecting. Sierra acknowledged his surprise and continued, "Scott hasn't given me anything else. Just that I need to get back to the school."

"Okay, okay," he soothed, holding onto her forearms and recognizing the panic that flashed through her blue irises. "Everything is going to be fine, alright? "

"You don't know that," Sierra shook her head, gripping onto him tightly. "What if Garrett got to him? Or, or someone else that we don't know anything about?"

"Hey, you can't let yourself think like that," Stiles advised her seriously. "Don't worry, I'll drop you off and then meet Lydia and Parrish at Eichen."

"I mean, I know we don't know Liam that well, but he's becoming someone I really care about," Sierra revealed, leaning her head on Stiles's chest while he pulled her into a hug. "He's like the little brother I've never had."

"You're going to find him," Stiles remained optimistic, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"I know it

"I know it. Now, come on, the sooner we get you back to the school, the sooner you can start looking for him."

*^*^*^*^*

Scott didn't want to tell Sierra the truth. He could smell her worry before she even came into view and guilt twisted his insides as he thought about what he was about to tell her.

After checking with Coach and Mason, Scott discovered that Liam disappeared during a jog with his best friend. He missed all of his morning classes and wasn't responding to the multitude of messages being sent his way. Scott didn't know what to think. Until he got the phone call.