47

DOWNTOWN STAR CITY
Silver Siren

I walk through the city as the city is ruins. Joe has brought this city to its knees like he said he would. Today is the day that Joe plans to detonate the bomb and I can't stop him on my own. He's too powerful, too much man power and I'm not sure where the bomb is exactly located.

As I walk through the city streets as I'm the only one, I see a little boy carrying an apple as he runs out of an alley. Two thug like men run after him, grabbing the boy by the jacket and throw him against the wall. Not in my streets.

"Did you really think you'd steal us from you little bastard?!" One of the thugs say as he takes the boys apple from his hand and gets ready to punch him. Before he throws the punch, I sneak up behind the thug grabbing the man's raised hand in the air and twist it behind his back.

"Now you boys know you can't come in to my neighborhood without asking politely." I let them know as I break the thug's arm, taking the apple back. I throw the thug to the ground and his partner comes at me for a punch and I grab on to his arm countering his attack, and punch him hard in the throat and throw him down as well.

"Don't steal anything from someone you can't outrun kid." I give the little hungry thief advice taking a bite of his apple and throw it back at him. The kid catches the apple staring at me as he recognizes me a little bit as Drake Lance and I let him, but that doesn't mean I'm him.

"Pretty generous for a thief." I hear Drake's voice mocking me and I turn around starring at him walk towards me as he hides in the shadows. Just on time to save the city. "You came back." Drake says the obvious in a shocked voice as I had nowhere else to be. That's what I tell myself at least.

"You did too." I respond back shocked that he'd make it. "Did Nyssa get tired of training you and Slade?" I ask not seeing his magical dragon blade on him as he's in his Black Canary suit.

"Slade didn't make it." Drake says with a break in his voice and I stare at him not knowing how to comfort him.

"I'm sorry for your loss." I say as that is something someone normal would say. I never liked Slade, but I'm sure he was a good person when you got to know him. "If you're expecting an apology then-" I say as I made a good choice for leaving The Himalayas to be here. I begin to walk towards Drake and Drake stops me from talking more.

"It wouldn't suit you." Drake says as he knows me too well now. Maybe I'll tell him my real name. "I need your help." Drake asks going to trust me again after I left him hanging and I'm not sure why he keeps coming back to me.

"And why would I do that?"

"For your portal." Drake says as he pulls out a device with a button out of his pocket. I look at the device confused not knowing if that is really it. "My friend in STAR labs had a spare teleporter laying around. It's yours now." Drake says as he's tempting me and I don't know why he's being so nice to me. Drake tosses me the device and I catch it holding my way back home in my own hands. I can't believe it.

"How do you know I won't just leave now?" I say doubting his trusting skills to test him if he still trusts me.

"Because I know there's more to you." Drake says trusting me and it makes me feel good. I won't let him down. "You can be greater." I look at him as he's putting all his trust in me and I'll give him my help as he's helped me.

" I look at him as he's putting all his trust in me and I'll give him my help as he's helped me

"What do you need?" I ask in a serious tone ready to take on the mission.

"I need you to get Ollie and the rest of the team out of Joe's underground lair." He tells me and I nod at him respecting him fully. "Tell them to get ready to fight back and then you can leave." Drake tells me and I give him a small smirk as he's proud of me.

"You didn't happen to come alone did you? Joe is going to detonate the bomb today." I say as I'm worried about him. Drake chuckles at me and I become confused as to why he is chuckling at me.

"Who said I came alone?" Drake says and walks away leaving me immediately as he has other things to do. I stare at the portal device in my hands and make sure I fulfill the same favor Drake has given me. I turn away from Drake walking away from him as I begin to walk towards the subway entrance that heads down into Joe's underground, taking my gun out of my jacket pocket. I arm it up and place a silencer over it, as I walk down the subway entrance being met with one of Joe's mercenary men. The mercenary looks at me confused aiming his gun at me and I quickly shoot him in the head taking him down. Time to rescue Team Arrow.