24

WEEKS LATER

MYKONOS, GREECE
Slade Wilson

"Slade." I hear a soft whisper of what sounds like Drake's voice that wakes me up. The sun begins to rise and I smell the salt in the air from the sea. I wake up comfortably in my bed as the sun begins to touch my warm skin and stretch in my bed. As I look next to me, I find a young greek boy in his early 20s, with dyed blonde hair next to me passed out naked. I cover him up in my blanket and stand up from the bed naked and walk around grabbing on to my bathrobe.

I put on my bathrobe and open some windows in my apartment and look out into the direct view of the dazzling blue sea. I then walk towards the door that heads out to my balcony and go through it as the curtains flow in the air from the nice breeze. I watch the sun rise from the sea and then look down at the beach where I spot two male American tourist chasing each other.

The older male American tourist chases after the younger one, until the waves end up catching them both. The older male then grabs on to the younger one and throws him into the water and they laugh uncontrollably. As I watch them play together I begin to daydream and fantasize that those two men could be Drake and I.

I watch myself and Drake play in the beach and Will joins the vision as he plays along. I pickup Will and throw him into the air and he screams in joy mixed with fear. I imagine hearing Will's laughter and Drake's laugh as well and picture him smiling bright with his pearl white teeth. His white Island button shirt soaked in the sea water showing off his beautiful tan complexion, and toned body.

I'd abandon my life as Deathstroke for that life. I'd do anything for that life with him. Drake and Will deserve better. Drake always deserved better, but I'm not sure if I'm any better than Oliver.

I feel hands caress my back and I don't bother to wake up from the fantasy. "I'm going to go now." I hear the greek accent from the dyed blonde boy and I nod dismissing him. I let go of the fantasy dream for now and walk away from the balcony heading back in. Before I close the doors behind me, I look behind me one last time in hopes of Drake being there. When I turn to look, he isn't.