10. Week

I held the card in my hand wondering if I should call him or not. Neh wanted me to call him so bad so, I did.

"I thought about your offer and I'm going to have to decline. It was nice of you to offer that but you're not the father of my kids and I just met you can't really trust you with my kids now can I?" I told him in one breath.

"somehow I knew you were going to say that. Let's make a deal, you'll spend one week with me and if you still don't trust me then I'll let you be." He spoke with so much confidence.

What have I gotten myself into?

"Why are you so keen on being a part of our lives?" I asked him. I had to.

"Because, I've been lonely for a long time and this is the first time I'm seeing  a product of my sperm" he said simply.

That didn't even make sense.

I guess there's no harm in trying out new stuff and it's just a week. Let's do this.

"Fine, just one week" I told him and I heard a weird sound, like he fell down or something.

"Are you alright?" I asked him

"Uh... yeah" he says and clears his throat.

"Deal then, I'll come over later" he said and hung up.

Idiot! Couldn't even say goodbye.

*****

True to his words, he came over, he even suggested to help me pack up.

He was too hot to refuse so, I didn't.

When we were done, we drove into the big city.

The girls were alseep so, it was a quiet ride.

"We're here" he said, bringing me back to reality.

Oh my Lord!

He's a very cliche billionaire.

I stared at the mansion before me in awe, the brown paint gave it a vintage look.

"Who do you live here with?" I asked him.

"Just me and my house workers" he replied with a satisfied look on his face, was he trying to impress me?

Because, I'm fucking impressed!

"Oh, it's lovely" I told him simply

"Wait till you see inside" he told me as he opened the door for the girls to come out.

"Mommy, this our haws naw?" Sophia asked me and I nodded.

"Just for a while honey" I told her, rubbing her head as I did.

Okay, let the week begin.

Okay so this is not One of my favorite chapters. Half of the time, I didn't know what I was writing.