7. You fucking fuck face

"Here I was thinking you wouldn't make it" I told Neh as I hugged her.
"I wouldn't miss it for the world, it's not everyday my goddaughters hget picked for such shoots" she said

"Low key, I'm proud of us and what our girls have become" I told her.

"It hasn't been easy, no mater how movies and book say it's easy to be a single parent, we know first hand how untrue that is" I told her.

"Please don't make me cry, my mascara isn't waterproof" she said and we laughed.

"I'm curious though, what type of shoot is this? And why are we in a company?" Neh asked, her curiosity getting the best of her.

This disturbed me too but, the pay was good so I shut my mouth.

"Miss Davis, Mr Deyvis will see you now" the receptionist told me.

"Watch over the girls, I'll be out soon" I told Neh and I followed the receptionist to this so called Mr Deyvis.

"Hi, I believe you're the one I talked to on the phone yeah?" I asked when I entered the office.

"Yes, I am, you're Miss Davis, correct?" He asked.

Pause!

Rewind!

Opening the door, I think my brain froze, this man is a fucking god of some sort.

He looked tall, big broad shoulders and a fucking golden skin.

His jaw looked like It can cut through anything, I'm talking big rocks people!

His eyes, oh his eyes.

His forest green eyes!

I swear I felt something in my panties just by looking at him.

I had to summon all the sanity and courage I could muster to actually make a sentence.

Okay hottie, let's see what you have for me!

"So, Miss Davis" this hunky fine man trailed, saying my name like it was meant for him to say alone.

I was damn right about him being tall! Who do I know? He stood up, backing me.

I wouldn't mind a lil twerk sir!

I should stop this.

"I have just one question, how do you live with yourself?" Hold up, what??

"Excuse me?" I asked, standing up as well.

At this, he turned to face me, he had a sour look on his face.

Oh hell no!

He walked over to where I stood!

Personal space Adonis!!

"So, I fucked you and got you pregnant and you didn't have the decency to tell me?" He yelled at me, holding my right wrist in a tight grip.

Sorry boo, you just unleashed the dragon you're not ready to face.

I was red with anger! How dare this fine as fuck man have so much rubbish coming out of his mouth?

"You didn't fuck me you fucking fuck face! I was inseminated with your nasty ass sperm, I don't know how you found me but, I want this to be the last time I ever see your shitface" I yelled back, removed my wrist from his grip and left him standing there with his mouth hung open.

Yes! That's what you get for saying shit to me.

Before I left his office, I told him " oh, and you might as well shove your fucking money up your tight ass! My girls are not doing the shoot"

I banged his door shut when I came out and his secretary came at me with " you're not supposed to bang-"

I cut her off by showing her my middle finger.

"Bang that then" I rolled my eyes and went over to where Neh and the girls were sitting.

"Don't ask, lets go" I told her and we walked out of the building

How is this chapter long???

Anyway, I love y'all 💜💜